Alabama, she is pretty

To be human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyla got lost. She was wandering around searching for food, and got separated from her partner Roa. The girl just wants to curl into a ball and cry, she had become so used about the presence of the other girl that being alone now it kills her, figuratively. 

 

The young girl stood helplessly as her troubled mind tried to think, but it was hard when the only thing you can think of is blood. She was that hungry, and now alone. On the inside, Kyla still was like a baby zombie, her mind sometimes was like a eight year old, innocent and pure, devoid of true evilness. Still, her inside twisted at the thought of some warm meat. 

 

She sniffed searching for Roa's smell, but it was hard because now that Roa is more like her, the other girl just smells like rotten flesh, an odor rather nauseating, because the skin has become to decompose, even if Roa still looks quite human, just gray skin and scars on her torso but other than that she looks normal. 

 

Kyla groaned calling for her "mother". Yes, the baby zombie found in Roa something akin to a parent figure and her only companion. No sight of Roa, it was Kyla's fault. They encountered an horde of dead men walking, the monstrous kind, all bloodless and full of missing parts, and the most dangerous ones, because they eat other zombies. Kyla was afraid and ran on the opposite direction of Roa, the trauma of encountering them in the past came alive, she lost her toes and fingers to them and almost got herself killed. 

 

She just wishes for Roa to be alive, she loves the girl after all. 

 

Roa is a piece of stubborn girl that fights everyone to survive. Now, that she is dead, she just cares about Kyla, her "kid". Yes, Roa realized when she converted, that Kyla was no more than a baby, and that she still retained a part of her humanity, even Roa retains it too, a mystery. 

 

"Are you lost?" A sudden voice surprised Kyla, and she bared her teeth trying to appear intimidating, and scaring the intruder. She growled, her eyebrows furrowing at the sight of a beautiful girl with pink cheeks and black hair. The girl laughed rather loudly when she heard Kyla's growling. "You sound like a dog, are you a dog perhaps?" 

 

The girl was sitting on a tree branch, with both legs swinging back and forth, she was barefoot, and wore a white dress that was almost in Shreds. 

 

Kyla groaned again, sniffing the air, and scrunching her nose.

 

The girl laughed again, her eyes were charcoal black, and her lips were red. She was beautiful, like a doll. 

 

"A dog, how can I name you?" The girl scratched her chin, thinking. "You are quite different doggie, for once you haven't got the guts to attack me and that's interesting. Aren't you hungry?"

 

Kyla was deadly hungry, but the girl was a big no. She smelled like danger, a mix between all the rotten in the world and strawberries, a weird mix, and it hurts Kyla's nose. 

 

She groaned again. 

 

The girl laughed, and jumped down, her feet were bleeding and she didn't seem to notice it, almost as if she doesn't feel pain. She walked towards Kyla and the baby zombie walked back, uncomfortable with the predatory look of the girl. 

 

"You are smart, dog" they both listened a small crack, then wings moving. "Hey, dog, I think the food is here, you should go and fetch it" 

 

The girl just stared creepily as Kyla limped towards the sound, her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter