Naming the Swaegy Ghost

Your Little Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2: Naming the Swaegy Ghost [Park Chanyeol] "I gotta lotta swaeg! Uh-huh~ break it down yo!" Argh. Whos that effin' monster disturbing my sleep? "Can you shut up? Cant you see that i'm sleeping." I groaned and cover my face with my pillow. Its saturday so we have no classes and that mons--- wait.. How come.. I immediately get up when I realized someone is in my room. "! Ya! I will call the police. How did you get in here?!" I shouted and look for my phone. "Hmp. You can call them all you want. You'll look like a fool. I already told ya I'm a ghost~" she said with a chin up and she placed her both hands on her waist and wink at me. "Mom! Someone is here! A theif! Mom!" I shouted like but she just watch me by sitting on the floor and placing her right hand on her chin, looking so bored. "Ayt. Nonsense, nonsense bruh." She shook her head and teleported beside me and placed her arms on my shoulder. "You got no swag dude." "Get away from me! I told you youre so cold!" "-_____- thats your reaction? How about my teleportation? Lemme tell you, I'm cold because I'm already dead and I'm a ghoooost~ ~(*___*)~ y'know, just like Casper and.. And... Well, Casper is the only ghost I know, heehee." She giggled, looking like an insane woman. Seriously? Fine. I believe her now. "Fine then. Youre a ghost. You may leave." I said and get back to bed. "No way. I'll stay with you." "And why is that?" "Uh. Because you can see me. You can hear me, and I can talk to you. I'm tired scaring people. So lame. But I found my new hobby...." She said and look at me. -___- I can sense a not so good answer. "That is to... Tease you for the rest of my entertainment! Swaeeeg~" she said form her fingers like a gun and shoot me. In my iritation I throw her my pillow but she just teleported beside me and laugh. "Go away will you!?" "Lalalala~ No. Lalalala bleeeh." Childish ugh. I heard Sam barking, maybe he's hungry. "Wait.. You have a dog?" She said and she just disappear. Is she afraid of dogs? If that's the case, then I'll stay with Sam just for her to leave. "Chanyeol-ah! Its already 10am! When will you wake up!?" Mom knocked. I fixed myself before getting out and take my breakfast. "Chanyeol, Sam is so noisy. Take care of him. I need to go, bye." She said and kiss my cheek before leaving. "So sweeeeet~" The ghost appeared all of a sudden infront of me with a mocking smile on her face while her chin is on her hand. I try hitting her but she just teleported. Tsh. "No swaeg.." She continued. I rub my cheek where my mom kissed me because of irritation. This girl. "When will you give your dog a food? He said he's hungry." "You dont care." "Irresponsible pet owner. Tsk tsk." She just shook her head and disappear. --- "Doggy. Whats your name? Hm?" She talked to the dog but the dog just barked. "Wheres your food? I'll give you some because your owner is not in the mood to give you food." The dog just lie down. "Answer me, hm?" She touch the dog's head and pat it. "Play with me, doggy. You dont want? You hungry? Hm? Hm? Aish. What am i doing?" She ruffled her hair and just sit beside Sam. "Doggy, why so fluffy? Give me huggy because I'm swaeggy~" she sang while playing with the dog. Sam is a big siberian husky with a blue eyes. "Tsk tsk. Horrible rhyming huh? Your giving me a headache." He said. He's holding Sam's food thats why Sam stand up and go towards Chanyeol while wagging his tail. She indian sit and crossed her arms. "By the way, whats your name?" Chanyeol suddenly asked. "Name? Uh.. Is name really necessary?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter