Ghost?

Your Little Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Park Chanyeol] "Kyaaah!" I heard some girl squeal. What the heck is that? It's already 8pm, why am I still in the campus? Well, I have some business to do here. I forgot my math book in my locker, so idiot of me. "Hey? Is someone there?" I asked but whispering. I don't want to be caught by the guard. Duh~ who wants to? Yuck I sound gay. I heard someone crying. Why she isn't answering? Is she trapped? I open the door of our classroom. It's not even locked. Focus on your business Chanyeol. I frown when I saw someone inside our classroom. There is the girl. Just sitting in the floor and hiding her face behind her long hair. She's wearing a school uniform. Creepy girl. "Hey. You okay?" I asked and tapped her shoulder. She raised her head and I ended up sitting on the floor because of shock. (12 hours earlier) "You know what? It's so creepy~" A girl from behind said to her bestfriend. Well, she's my classmate, Jung Soojung and the one she's talking to is Park Sunyeong. These girls are too loud, they're disturbing my sleep.

 

"Jieun said she saw a girl wearing a school uniform inside our classroom. She said it's a ghost." Soojung said.

 

"Ya. Don't scare me Soojungie." "Yeah, it's scary I know. But it's true."

 

"Chanyeol." Here we go again. "Why?" I asked Baekhyun. "Help meee. Please. I really want to court Taeyeon." He pleaded with his puppy face. Aish. I pushed his face using my palm. "Disgusting Baekhyun-ah. I told you I don't know how too." I said and get back to my oh-so-bored position, I placed my palm on my chin and placed my elbow on the table. He pouted. Aish. I already told him it's disgusting. "Leave. I hate to see your disgusting face." "Harsh." He said and left. "Okay class." Our teacher came already so the loud classroom became so quiet. "Let's start now our lesson. Your exams are coming so you students," he hit the table so we are so surpised. "Better review!" He's a terror teacher so everyone is afraid of him.

 

------ I'm just walking around the campus' garden to find some good spot to sleep. "Chanyeol~" I saw Seohyun waving at me and smiling at me. I run towards her. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She's holding a book and there are lots of book around her. "Exams are coming. So I'm trying to r
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter