stussy

10 kang daniel things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“BABE!” She hears her boyfriend yell somewhere from his room.

“What?” She shouts back from the living room, hitting the space button on her laptop to pause the YouTube video and waits for a reply.

“Have you seen my Stussy hoodie?” Daniel echoes back.

“No!”

“What about my Stussy tee?”

“Which one?”

“THE GREY!”

“No!” She repeats and hits the space button to continue playing the video.

She is halfway through the video when Daniel reappears from his room. The grieve over the loss of his clothes is evident on his face when she looks at him. His brows are drawn closer together as he frowns, looking around for any sight of his clothes like a lost puppy.

“They kept disappearing and reappearing lately but now I can’t find them at all,” he mumbles as he flips the pillows on the couch she is sitting on. Seeing none of the clothes on his wanted list beneath the pillows, he gives up and throws himself down beside her. When she does not pay any attention to him, he throws his arms around her and buries his face in the crook of her neck.

“Aw I’m sure they’ll come back to you,” she pats his head distractedly, trying to increase the volume of the video because Daniel is whining too loudly.

“At least you still have your other ones like your Stussy socks, Stussy hat...” She goes on and lists all the apparel of the same brand that her boyfriend owns. After knowing that half his closet was filled with checkered flannels, she also found out that the other half was mostly made up of Stussy clothing though he mostly only wears them at home, so she doesn’t see why he is so upset about not being able to find them, honestly.

The video ends. “You only wear them at home, anyway.”

“True.” Daniel unburies his face and looks at her laptop screen. “Then there’s no need for you to watch these makeup tutorials too, since you mostly stay with me at home anyway.” He chuckles.

“That.. is not true...” She denies, but she knows it is. Ever since they have been together officially, they stopped going on as many dates as before and mostly spend their time together every weekend lazing around at home. She doesn’t mind it though.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter