checkered flannel

10 kang daniel things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was not unexpected when Daniel asks her out to the bar they met at on their fourth date after knowing his love for beer. But it is a major shock when she wakes up the next morning alone in an unfamiliar room.

She jolts up and scans the empty room before her eyes land on a familiar looking cat laying languidly by the door of the bedroom. Oh, Peter. She sighs, relieved that it was not some random dude that had brought her home but Daniel. She tries to remember how did she end up here but all that she is able to recollect is that they had gone to a club after drinking yesterday night. She must have drunk even more at the club.

Then the guilt hits her. She feels thankful but ashamed, especially because she and Daniel are not yet even official yet he had had to bring her drunk self to his home and probably had cleaned her up as well; judging from how her face is relatively clean of makeup. She can’t help but think that he must be experienced in taking care of drunken girls, or bringing drunk girls home, though she dismisses the latter thought.

She looks down and finds herself wearing a familiar black and white checkered flannel. She gets out of the bed and studies her surroundings. The room isn’t messy but it is neither anywhere near tidy. Daniel had also left his closet wide open so she sees that half of his clothes included similar checkered flannels of different colors and fit. She smiles, learning another Daniel fun fact.

Feeling much more awake and less ty after washing up, she plays with the cat on the floor after not seeing the owner of the house anywhere in sight. 

The jingle of the keys sound and both she and the cat turn towards the direction of the door. They slowly make their way out of the bedroom together.

Daniel sees the cat first and smiles, bending down to pick it up with one hand since his other is occupied by holding a plastic bag filled with what smells like food. Then he glances up and sees her.

“You’re awake. Good morning~” Daniel looks at her and sees that his flannel barely reaches her mid-thighs; he has definitely underestimated her height and now regrets his choice of putting it on her the night

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter