beer

10 kang daniel things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It’s a Sunday night; she isn’t sure why is she still at her usual drinking place when it’s already past 1AM, nor why is she losing this stupid drinking game when she could be curled up in bed catching up on her drama or simply sleeping. It’s not that she doesn’t like drinking, she does enjoy it but, just not on a night before school.

“Did you guys team up against me or something? I’ve been losing since we started playing.” She complains, looking at how she is responsible for the now half-empty tower of beer left. She can feel the heat from the alcohol creeping up on her by now.

“It’s not our fault you have bad luck,” her friends retort in unison. She shouldn’t have allowed them to convince her to leave her house two hours ago.

A few more rounds later, her cheeks are looking more flushed than her blush was supposed to make them look. And another few more rounds later, she is feeling lightheaded.

“I need to pee.” She suddenly announces and her friends laugh. “Is that funny?” She asks but she laughs, too, though she’s not sure why.

“Just make sure you can walk straight,” her bestfriend teases. Of course she can, what is she? A novice drinker? She thinks in her head before she stands up, proving to her friends that she can walk straight to the bar’s washroom.

The bar owns only two small washrooms, too small to even incorporate a basin in it so there’s a shared long sink with multiple taps accompanied by a wide mirror right outside the two washrooms. She has always felt disgusted turning the knob of the door to exit knowing how many unwashed hands have touched the same knob, but right now with the effect of the alcohol pumping through her veins, she is more focused on getting out of this stuffy room.

She turns the knob, opens the door and sees her reflection in the mirror, then realizes it isn’t hers but the door of the gents opening at the same time. The male exits and they make eye contact in the mirror. Then she freezes, and he does too. She isn’t entirely sure why she did, but she thinks it might be because the reflection of this particular male is too gorgeous for her lightheadedness to comprehend.

Everything about him is attractive, she finds. From his unruly caramel hair and mismatched earrings to the way his black jeans fit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter