A Word

The Days Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAGS: tzuyu

 

I'm with Tzuyu. In a park. Just hanging out together on a peaceful afternoon. 

I'm happy that people don't bother us that much because I really need to take a break from my chaotic life. I'm also glad that Tzuyu understands that and takes care of Once who greet us. All I do today is just smiling at them, the easy part. I really don't bother to say anything to them. Not even a single word! She does all the talk.

I take a peek at Tzuyu who is getting taller day by day. My sight is distracted by noticing something from afar. "Oh, look!" I tell her by pointing out an ice cream cart.

She turns her head to look at it. "Wanna buy it?"

"I don't know......"

"It's on me," She says shortly while taking my hand and pulls me, as if she really knows how to treat me at this time.

 

Strawberry flavor always can boost my mood. Pink is such a sweet color. I love it! Tzuyu chooses the mocha flavor. Have I mentioned that I don't like coffee? I believe there are two types of people in this world, coffee type and tea type. I'm the second one.

"How is it?"

"I love it!" I answer her. If there is a more-incredible word to describe this ice cream, I'll definitely use it.

She hums to answer me.

We don't talk too much. I hope Tzuyu understands that I really enjoy being quiet while looking at the view of this park. Kids are running around, playing with each other. Some families or couples sit on the mats. Some guys are jogging or bicycling. Sitting on a bench with my best friend like this...... This is just perfect. I never the type who likes to talk anyway.

 

Should I?

 

"Tzuyu?"

"Yeah, Unnie?"

"What do you--"

"Wait!" She cuts me. It looks like she's trying to do something. Suddenly, she sits still and looks at my lips. She brings her hand to my mouth and wipes something with her thumb gently. 

"I'm such a mess. Hehe...." I don't know why I say that.

"It's okay. What are you going to say again?"

"Ngg... Umm..... I forget............."

Quiet. She doesn't even bother to chuckle or smile to respond that. Just accepts it right away. Now I wonder if she's feeling oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter