I Ship

The Days Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAGS: jihyo, tzuyu

 

Maybe I'm just bored.

 

With all this routine. My plans don't go very well either. The schedule is so exhausting. I feel like having a break. And then I realize that everyone has a ship now. 

I don't know if my friends are homoual! Maybe they are not. Or maybe love doesn't ask if you are gay or not. But, yeah, almost all the members are so intimate to each other nowadays. Except me..... Well, I'm still close to my older junior, crazy Nayeon, and the charismatic namja-wannabe, cool Jeongyeon. I think the others are getting comfortable with me too. We've become good friends to each other.

.....Especially her.

***

"O, Sana! Why are you crying?" I ask as I see her coming out of her room.

"I'm not cryiiing~ I just woke up....." Sana answers.

"Aah... You were covering your face earlier. I thought you were crying. Mian."

She smiles. "Aww... Worrying about me? You are so sweet, Jihyo-ya. Well, to be honest, I'm not in a good mood either....."

"Really? Tell me..!"

"Tzuyu woke me up! It's so annoying, I really can't understand her!" Sana whines.

Hmm.... Nayeon also complained about her too earlier. I wonder why does Tzuyu become the public enemy these days. Is she too hard to handle?

"I need to find another girl......" Sana grumbles.

"Huh? What do you mean-".

"Anywaaay~ I'm gonna take a shower now. See you, Cutie~"  Sana leans her head to kiss me quickly. I dodge it. "Ah, not fun!" She yells before leaving me to the bathroom.

 

Tzuyu, huh?

***

That convo with Sana made me got to know about Tzuyu. Now I'm the closest to her. Actually, nothing's wrong with Tzuyu! She is just a simple-minded sweet maknae. That means she will act innocent in front you at first, but then she will tease you with her savage comments. But she is just kidding tho. Teasing is just her way to get close to the others. And I just realize that as a maknae she is bullied a lot with her Unnies. They like to do that because Tzuyu doesn't get hurt easily. But, no. I think she deserves some love. And that's why I'm here now.

I wanna make her feel loved too....!

***

One day, I ask her to go out with me, Just two of us....

"Where are we going, Unnie?" Tzuyu asks me with her snail-like way of talking.

"I'm not sure either. Maybe grab some food? I just got my license, you know? I want to try it out hehe..."

"Oh, you're going to drive me? Cool!"

"So, are you coming?"

"But I don't wanna die on the street today, Unnie," She says before laughing.

"Oh, c'mon! I'm serious. Do you want to go or no?" I'm confirming. "I'll be careful, I promise....."

Tzuyu looks around as if she's checking if someone's watching. No one is there. "Okay, I come."

"Yesss!!!"

She embraces my arm. "I'd like to go on a date with you. Hehee!" She giggles.

 

*thump!

***

I feel like having a crush!

Waiting for her text at night.... Smiling alone remembering our last conversation.... As cheesy as it sounds, but that's what I feel! Eventhough it feels awkward because that person is Tzuyu. I don't know.... She is just so lovely. I mean, I also text the others. I'm more close to Jeongyeon or Momo, but with Tzuyu I feel something different. The vibe is unusually romantic. Huft.... I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter