Which Love Line?

The Days Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

((author's note)) Recommended song: Twice - Love Line. Lyrics by Jeongyeon.

 

TAGS: nayeon, jeongyeon, mina

 

You secretly want me too, don't you?

 

I held their hands while looking at the sky. Sitting side by side. Both of those nights' stars were so beautiful. Both of them were so beautiful too. They gave me a slightly same vibe while we were a roommate. I was with Jeongyeon when we were in Japan and with Mina while in Singapore. I asked them both to sit with me on the balcony of the hotel in purpose. I secretly wanted to compare them. Two of them were in two separated places at different time. I just wanted to test myself. Jeongyeon or Mina: which one of them who had stolen my heart?

"Beautiful, isn't it? The view," I asked.

***

"True.... You like it?" Mina asked me back.

"City view is kinda boring, don't you think?" Jeongyeon asked me back.

***

I answered. "I like it! But... My favorite view is actually mountains. Looking at trees while sipping a hot chocolate, wearing thick clothes, probably reading a book.... Oh, that will be great!"

***

"Hmm.... It's cool but comforting. O, I love it as well, how can this be?" She looked at me while smiling, before continued to a cute giggle. It looked like she enjoyed our time. Me too.... Just looking at you already warmed my heart, Mina.

"Mountains? I prefer to beach tho," She answered after listening to me. She continued, "Ahh.... Imagine an empty beach at night like this. The wind is blowing calmly. You can hear the soothing waves from afar. There is a full moon up in the sky, makes it becomes more romantic. We can do anything there. Playing cards with the members, laughing together, maybe singing with accompanied by a sweet acoustic play. Or just looking at the sea until you fall asleep. That will be better!" Jeongyeon explained her imagination. I felt like she took me there just by listening to her. Maybe she would do that. Ah, it warmed my heart as well.

***

The snacks that we ordered had arrived. I walked to the door to take it and bring it to the balcony so we could enjoy them together. I didn't forget to bring the wet tissue. "Do you need help, Unnie..?" Mina asked while Jeongyeon 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter