Shattering (vkook)

Lost & Free

Warning: cheating and death (angsty af)

 

Taehyung left his work place two hours earlier, his employer told him to because it was his and jungkook fieat annivesary together. He wanted to give jungkook a suprise so he didn't inform the latter.
Taehyung was excited and he dropped by the bakery and bought a cake to celebrate their anniversary with jungkook. He arrived at their shared apartment in just 15 minutes, quietly unlocking the door.

Taehyung halted when he saw a pair of high heels on the porch. 'Did jungkook invited someone?' He thought taehyung had a bad feeling, so he quietly making his way to their room. He stopped infront of the door, still holding the cake on one hand and the other slowly turning the knob.

He couldn't believed his eyes. Jungkook was balls deep inside a woman, grunting as he ed in and out. The woman moaned out his name lewdly making taehyung sick. Taehyung dropped the box of cake as his hands covered his mouth his eyes opened wide teary. The thudding sound of the box caught jungkook's attention he turn his head and he was suprised to see taehyung standing there.

"Tae.." Before jungkook can say anything taehyung ran off out of the apartment stumbling along the way.
Jungkook rushingly pushing the woman off his lap and putting on his clothes as fast as he can before he ran out to chase taehyung. Leaving the confused woman behind.
Jungkook ran as fast as he can but he was too late.

Taehyung ran without looking where he was going, how could his lover do this to him. He knew jungkook was straight before all this, but he confessed to jungkook and the younger man accepted his feeling because he too felt the same way. Taehyung cried his eyes out, he felt betrayed then suddenly the sound of people shouting and piercing sound of honking cars snapped him out of his thoughts before he could do anything he felt his bones breaking and his world went pitch black.

Jungkook saw a bunch of people standing on the open road, cars stopping and he slowly making his way to the crowd, his guts were telling him something he didn't like. First thing he saw was a hand, with a ring same as his on the index finger. Jungkook was so sure..
"Taehyung! Tae!!!" He screamed as he pushed the people out of his way, taking the limp (bloody) body of taehyung into his arms.
"SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE! NOW!" Jungkook yelled out making the people flinched.
"Tae.. please tae" Jungkook cradled the unconcious taehyung as if taehyung was the most fragile thing in the world.

*hospital*

Jungkook sat on the bench with his elbows on his thighs and his face buried on his hands. Hunching down. He had called taehyung's parents and they were all there including their friends. He didn't want to talk to any of them he stayed there until the doctor immerged out of the ER.
Taehyung's parents ran to the doctor and all Jungkook can registered was the crying and screaming of taehyung's mother.
His taehyung is dead.

Jungkook queitly stood up and went back to the apartment of course not before jimin punched him in the face.
He open the door of the apartment and noticed the woman had left.
He sighed making his way to their room and there infront of the door he saw a box, he picked it up and opened the box.
'HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY JUNGKOOK' written in beautiful cursive writing on the cake. Jungkook smiled then he saw a small card on the upper side of the box, he slumped down as he read the contains.

"Kookie, happy 1st anniversary.
Thank you for staying with me .
Thank you for loving me,
 i hope we can stay like this forever.
I love you so much.
-tae"


Jungkook couldn't hold it anymore, he sat there on the corridor crying. His guilt is eating him alive.
"Im sorry tae.. im sorry"