Nerdy and his big bad wolf . Part 1 (taegi)

Lost & Free

Taehyung is an omega. So were Jimin and Seokjin. But these two omegas are already mated with Hoseok and Namjoon. Leaving taehyung the unmated one, Its hard to be the one who's still "single" especially when the heat kicks in. Luckily  taehyung he had been on suppressant for five years now. He will stop taking them until he meet his mate.  Taehyung do have someone he fancies, that someone is no other than Min yoongi the bad boy alpha, Yoongi is known for sleeping around with women in his university but he still hasn't ready for mating with anybody. Taehyung has it worst. He lives under one roof with Yoongi and the others. He needs to control himself when yoongi is around, he would listen yoongi's grunt and thump on the walls when the night comes. The sound of woman and yoongi's growl, its just too much for taehyung. Yoongi never really pay attention to taehyung, taehyung is a male omega and a nerd with thick rimmed glasses of course but they do talk sometimes . Yoongi would ask if taehyung is already eaten or whatever, nothing important. Until that one night when taehyung's heat kicked in and even worse was taehyung is out of suppresants, he calls Jimin to bring him supressants. Yoongi was home that time but Jimin was quick enough to help Taehyung, Taehyung was so sure that his smell has not break yet. But he thought wrong.
Few months after that yoongi was in rut. Taehyung just got back from his night class and decided to sleep early when he received text from Jimin the five of them went out for the night. Taehyung took a shower and slip into his black boxer and grey wooly oversized sweater. He was about to sleep when he heard someone opened and closed the front door and suddenly a smell of musk hit him something in him just flipped. Terrified he bury himself under the covers. He can feel the wetness leaking from between his legs 'please not now.. please' he knew the musky odor is none other than Yoongi's, his body  was reacting to yoongi's smell so this is very bad, why Yoongi is here when he's on rut? He was never home before. Taehyung can feel his heart beating against his chest when he heard footsteps coming his way.
"Taehyung?" Yoongi calls from outside of taehyung's room. Taehyung literally whimpered at the sound of yoongi's deep voice calling his name.
"Tae, come and open this door.. hyung wants to talk" Yoongi continued. Taehyung shook his head as if yoongi can see him through the locked door.
"Come on tae" taehyung let out a whimpering sound clunching the duvet around his thin body.
"N..no hyung, just go away" taehyung said he managed to say.
"Taehyung open the damn door" now yoongi is impatient. Taehyung can tell from his voice.
"No!" Taehyung exclaimed then he heard a hard thumps on his door taehyung was so suprised when the door is open with forced revealing a mad Yoongi. A very pissed off alpha. Taehyung sat up and backing off until his back hit the wall, his hands were still clunching on the duvet wrapping himself as if it could stop Yoongi. Yoongi moved foward to taehyung's bed, climbing on the bed. His hand reached out to hold taehyung face making the omega shut his eyes tight. He was scared, Yoongi chuckled and pulled the duvet off taehyung and threw it on the floor revealing taehyung's uncovered legs
"You're beautiful" yoongi said crawling closer to taehyung he sat infront of taehyung and pulled the omega into his arms. A gasp escaped from taehyung's mouth as yoongi slipped his hand into taehyung's boxer.
"Hy..hyung stop, you're not in your right mind right now- ah!" Taehyung moaned as yoongi slapped his thigh. Taehyung was already lost as yoongi and his exposed skin on his shoulder and collarbones, he can feel yoongi's hands rubbing his thighs and . Taehyung was in bliss.
"Lets take this into my room" yoongi whispered, taehyung yelped when yoongi lifted him up and carried him in bridal style. Who would ever thought yoongi is this strong?
As they arrived in yoongi's room, yoongi threw taehyung on his bed before locking his door. Yoongi slipped off of his sweater and made his way to the confused and aroused taehyung. Taehyung felt dizzy from yoongi's overwhelming scent inside the room.
"I'm gonna mark you good. Breed you" yoongi said with that smirk on his face. Taehyung knew he will be eaten by this big bad wolf.

 

 

So i can't really write . Should i? I can't feel my face. (○///○)