Pacify her (vkook)

Lost & Free

The club was crowded with youngsters busy grinding themselves on strangers feeling the beat rushing into their veins. On the booth on the corner of the club you can see a bunch of people sitting, talking drinking. 

Someone told me stay away from things that aren't yours but was he yours when he wanted me so bad?

taehyung sat right across jungkook with his legs crossed and a glass on unknown liquid on his right hand, his eyes was fixed on the man infront of him. Jungkook on the other hand had his girfriend on his lap his hands were on the girl's waist but eyes were on taehyung, preying on the older man, looking from his eyes down to his exposed shoulders and to his thighs. Jungkook his lips. 

"Jungkook~ lets dance" his girlfriend whined her hands were on jungkook's broad shoulders. 

I can’t stand her whining
Where’s her binky now?
And loving her seems tiring
So boy, just love me, down, down, down

"I'm not in the mood' jungkook simply said eyes still glued on taehyung. Taehyung smirked and took a sip on his drink. 

"Fine! I'll dance with Yugyeom then!" His girlfriend said and got up from jungkook's lap making her way to said man. 

Pacify her she's getting on my nerves, you don't love her, stop playing with those words

"are you sure you wanna let your lady dance with another man?" Taehyung said right after the girl left.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and his lips formed a small smile "she's a big girl now, she can take care of herself" 

Taehyung just nodded and took another sip of his drink. He knew jungkook was watching him so he out up a little show such as his lips, letting his oversized sweater slide off of his shoulder exposing his beautiful tanned skin. Jungkook exhaled a sharp breath at the sight.

"Taehyung baby.." Jimin suddenly dropped himself beside taehyung his hand s around taehyung's waist and his face buried on taehyung's nape. Jungkook narrowed his eyes on the scene infront of him.

"Jiminie, you're drunk" taehyung said pushing jimin slighty off him. 

"Lets dance?" Jimin said his face was so close with taehyung's. Taehyung turned his face away and immediately his gaze connected to jungkook's gaze. "I'm going to the bathroom. Nature call" Taehyung got up and made his way to the bathroom. Leaving Jimin on the couch and Jungkook smirked at the invitation.

That basic leaves finally now i can take her man. 

In the bathroom taehyung looked at his reflection in the mirror, fixing his hair then he heard a click of the door being locked from the inside. He knew. 

Jungkook wrapped his hands around taehyung's waist inhaling taehyung's scent. 

"I want you so bad" jungkook whispered, taehyung turned around and faced the younger male. 

"Take me then i'm all yours" Taehyung put his hands on Jungkook shoulder. A seductive smile adorning his pinkish lips. There jungkook knew taehyung will be the death of him. 

 

Another trashy fic

Hope you guys like it. Sorry