Chapter 3

My Lovely Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you have to wait long? I'm sorry I had to search for a wallet, which my friend lost at lunch. I was supposed to look for it after lunch, but I forgot it.." Mi-Cha tried to catch her breath, resting her hands on her knees, while doing so.

"I-It's okay." Jungkook's voice cracked as his whole body began to shake out of nervousness. Why am I like this?

"Good. Thank you for waiting thought. I actually thought that you would run away like last time at the classroom." Mi-Cha smiled at Jungkook, before glancing at her mobile, beginning to text someone. After some uncomfortable time of shifting his weight from one leg to another, Jungkook kept staring at Mi-Cha's face. As her head raised up, Jungkook's gaze fell to his feet, quickly, making Mi-Cha smile.

"We have some appointments now. Let's go!" Mi-Cha happily said and grabbed Jungkook's hand, dragging him to god knows where. Jungkook kept looking at their intertwined hands, as they got more far away from the school. Why am I not scared?...Jungkook thought, knowing that his biggest fear since Middle school were girls. He didn't know why, but Mi-Cha's hand kind of felt very warm instead of the cold hands he used to know of those he used to call friends.

 

 

 

"Here we are." Mi-Cha let go of Jungkook's hand, when they reached a shop. Her favourite hair dresser to be exact. Jungkook's jaw fell down. No way he was going to get his hair cut. He had a good reason for it to be this long.

 

 

 

"Wow you are so ugly. What was his name again, Jungugly right?" A crowd of middle-schooler laughed at Jungkook, who bit on his lip so hard it almost started to bleed. As tears escaped his eyes and his face started to get red out of embarrassment, Jungkook knew that he had to get out of here, fast. But unfortunately when he tried to run away, a girl he knew too well grabbed his head, staring deep into his teary eyes, which wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter