Chapter 2

My Lovely Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mi-Cha let's go get lunch together." Naeun said happily and wrapped her arms around Mi-Cha's arm.

"Of course, but where is Hana?" Mi-Cha asked and made her way to the canteen with Naeun, who whistled as she was being half dragged by Mi-Cha.

"She said she had to go to Teacher's office because of some Student council things. I still can't believe that she actually said yes to that." Naeun pouted as they passed the canteen door. Loud cheering was heard and long stares were seen by the students, who were already there. The long line in front of the lunch ladies, were seperated in half, so that Mi-Cha could pass by.

"I'm so happy to be your friend. I don't have to wait for so long." Naeun claimed, while still holding on to Mi-Cha afraid that she would get seperated from her as well.

"Don't say that Naeun. I always feel bad for this, but remember the last time I actually refused to go first?" Mi-Cha asked, as she waved at some girls at the side, who were shouting out her name. 

"You mean the uproar that happened then? It was quite hilarous to look at. They all thought you disliked them and girls began to cry and some boys even start to fight, because they thought they made you angry." Mi-Cha sighed when she remembered that time. She just wanted to wait like the others, but she was misunderstood. Like most of the time.

"Yeah...it caused so much damage to the canteen. I just do what they want for now." Mi-Cha said and smiled at the lunch lady, who fixed her dirty clothes while smiling back at Mi-Cha.

"Here, Miss Mi-Cha." The lunch lady bowed to her and gave her, her tray of luxury food.

"Miss Kim, I already said to you that you can drop the formalities with me...and I remember that I said to you to give me the same lunch as the other students.." Mi-Cha looked quite dissatisfied at her tray, glancing at Naeun who was literally eyeing her tray of food with salvia almost dripping out of .

"But Miss--I mean Mi-Cha I cannot do that. Your father, the highest donator of this school, told me to treat you and your friends very well." Miss Kim, wiped some sweat pearls away, coming from her forehead.

"That could be true, bu--"

"Damn it Mi-Cha just take this f**king food and go to your usual place. I'm hungry!" Everyone was shocked as they heard a deep voice coming from next to Mi-Cha, who already knew who it was.

"O-Okay, Naeun calm down." Mi-Cha said with a weird smile and took her tray of food, without any further protest. Naeun is really cute, but whenever she gets really angry she turns into an old angry man...Mi-Cha thought while going to her table, which was too fancy for her liking, but she didn't want to make Naeun any more angry than she was already. So she just sat down and ate her food quietly.

"H-Here Naeun. With extra meat, just how you like it." Miss Kim said and prayed to god, for Naeun to just go away, because she was really frightening when she was angry. Seeing her delicious lunch, Naeun immediately turned to her usual self again, and slightly jumped to her table that she always sat at with Mi-Cha and Hana.

 

After some time passed, and Hana already came back from god knows what she had to do, Mi-Cha looked around the canteen.

"Are you searching for someone? Maybe...your crush orrr your boyfriend?" Naeun almost shouted, getting a glare from Hana.

"You know that this could be seriously trouble if anyone hears that, you know? Do you want rumours to start? " Hana sighed and opened again, looking at Mi-Cha who turned her gaze at them.

"She cannot just have a crush or a 'boyfriend', the people here would hurt him if he doesn't suit their tastes." Naeun rolled her eyes, taking a sip from her Strawberry milk, she really likes.

"But they can't own her, so what's the problem? If she fells in love then so be it." Naeun nudged Hana, who was sitting next to her.

"You will eventually fall in love some time too~" As Naeun said that, Hana's face turned red as she tilted her head to the other side. Getting a mocked smile by Mi-Cha and Naeun, who smirked at each other.

"Hana you want to tell your dear friends something?" Mi-Cha asked, forgetting all over the purpose of searching someone in the crowd of people.

"N-No. You know what I finished my lunch so I am going Home now--I mean toilet--No I mean class!" Hana stood up, running with her hand through her middle-long black hair, before leaving the canteen in a rush.

"We totally got her." Mi-Cha laughed, holding her stomach while doing so.

"Oh yeah. But I'm really curious about who stole the heart of our shy princ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter