Chapter One (Prologue)

My Lovely Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jungkook, a seventeen years old boy with natural black and long hair walked pass the school gates, he wished that the second year would just pass as quickly as the first year did. Luckily, he passed the first year without any worries and placed 2nd in the whole School on the last exams, making him one of the smartest students on this school. Wouldn't it have been for english, he totally would have been the first ranked, but well English just wasn't his subject.

As he made his way to the new class lists', Jungkook was happy that he came early to school. He didn't want to make the same mistake as last year, when he got stepped on by a thousand of freshmen, who even broke his glasses then. He felt bad for his parents, who had to buy him new ones, saying it wasn't a big deal at all, but for him it was.

Looking at the different classes, Jungkook didn't find his name at first, which made his heart race a bit, but then luckily after shoving away his bangs, he finally found his name. "Class 2-B" He mouthed and then straightened his back to go into the school, seeing the first students approach him. Walking through the hallways, Jungkook scanned his surroundings, he was sure that School didn't change much after Summer Vacations.

Seeing the sign 'Class 2-B' ahead, Jungkook was kind of nervous even thought he knew that no one was there yet. His Heart beat didn't want to slow down, so Jungkook actually hurried up to his new classroom. He felt like something was going to change. There was something ahead, which he deep down noticed....But what was it?

 

Shoving the door to the side, a slight breeze greeted his morning face. As well as the face of the most popular girl of the School. Mi-Cha.

As she turned around, with her long dark brown hair, she shoved some strains of hair behind her ear to hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter