'It's You...'

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The wind blows over her face.. and let the beauty comes naturaly..

Her eyes move into crescent moon, when the perfect lips of her is smiling..

She puts her brown hair one side, and let the sunshine show up her skin... White dress with flower patern.. simple, but so pretty on her..

 

She's just passing by, when the wind blows again..

 

 

‘Hmm.. Vanilla scent..’

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah..”

 

“....”

 

“Yah Taeyeon-ah!”

“Ah.. Ne..?”

“What are you looking at??”

“Pardon?”

“Eish.. Stop daydreaming, we have to finish this task..”

“Mian.. Mian.. Where were we?”

“This one.. What’s our plan B for this event.. We still have 30% possibility to fail.. If we.. Bla..  Bla..”

On the bench, near library.. Taeyeon is working for event preparation, it’s kinda social activites to celebrate they Campus Anniv... They keep the discussion around two hours, without any final result..

Taeyeon, she’s one of top 10 smartest student there.. But, that day she's not her self..

“What’s wrong with you?”

 

‘Hmm.. what’s wrong with me?’ she tought.

 

“Better we stop this right now..”

“Something distracts me Yul.. Mianhae”

“Yah.. stop saying sorry.. just buy me something for lunch, then I accept your sincerty..” she says as tidy up her stuff.

“...”

“Assa!”

“I didn't say yes?”

“Kajjaaa..”

“Eish jinja..”

She’s Yuri.. and they've been friends since first time they met.. She’s so hype, dork, and extrovert.. While Taeyeon.. she is calm, serious, and introvert.. Interestingly, even they're so different, they really match for each other.. When Taeyeon turns too serious on something, Yuri is the one who drive her relax and laugh.. And whenever Yuri is emotional and going to explode, Taeyeon could calm her down and listen to her..

Beside they have same major, both of them have an interest to be a part of organization, so they dicided to join one of Campus community, which is move in social do..

 

“Annyeong Taeyeon-ah..”

“Ah.. Annyeonghaseo Sunbae-nim..”

 

 

“Yah..” Yuri pokes Tae “You know that sunbae?”

“Nope..”

 

 

“Hi Taeyeon-ah..”

“Ah nee~ ”

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah…” Yuri whispers. “Who she is?”

“ Nado Molla..”

 

 

“Annyeonghaseo.. Taeyeon-ssi..”

“Annyeonghaseo.. Seongsaeng-nim.. “

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah, Hi!”

“Hi..”

 

 

 

“Dabeak..”

“Debak wae?”

“Am I walking with an idol or something.. We just walk to cafetaria, but every step, you greeted by those people, who you barely know..” Tae just roll her eyes as listening Yuri's hyper explaination.

“We’re just in first year.. but you’re famous already.. Daebak..”

“Stop it..”

“Namja, yeoja, and lecturers too.. Your beauty is really something, Taeyeon-ah..”

Yes, she is.. Taeyeon and Yuri are both pretty, but, Tae’s charm is kinda different.. She’s look so charismatic, and beautifuly cold.. So it’s not surprise if people end up stare at her with admire..

“Yuri-ah.. just shut up..”

“Waeee..  I’m saying the truth..”

“You’re so noiss..”

*Bb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter