Samjoko - 14

The Context of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Our second and last update for tonight. 

The makes an appearance ruining everything for....

Please forgive me XD

 

---------

CHAPTER 14

 

 

“AHHH!!” I opened my eyes panting for air. Krys suddenly jolted beside me and sat up patting my cheeks calling my name.

 

“Amber!? What happened?! Honey tell me!” I sat on the sleeping bag taking deep breaths to control my self.

 

… the dream… it feels so true! It looks so true!

 

Now I know why Krys always say that its’ true!

 

“Krys…. … slap me..”

 

“WHAT!? WHAT DID YOU SAY?!”

 

“Slap me honey, come on!”

 

“Amber! What’s happening to you?! Are you some fan of now?!”

 

“Just slap me for Pete--” PAAAK!

 

AWWW.

 

Now I’m awake T-T

 

She cupped my cheeks after giving me an earth shattering slap waking my bothered mind. I stared at her open mouthed still shock on the slap… she grinned at me looking apologetic as a puppy.

 

“Mianhe~~… does it hurt Honey~? You said slap so I gave it to you. Are you awake now~~?” she rained kisses on my numb cheek making me sigh in content. Her kisses really do wonders.

 

She scrunched her nose then stared at me with her brows furrowed. What now?

 

“Why? Why are you looking at me like that?”

 

“Am… why do you smell like alcohol?” now its my brows’ turn to furrow.

 

“Alcohol? Why will I smell like alcohol?” why will… a light bulb suddenly switched On in my mind remembering my dream.

 

I took hold of both her shoulders looking at her “Krys… I had a dream. I think… I think its just like yours. The dreams you are having! I MET THE GONGZHU!”

 

She stared at me like I’m some kind of a lunatic. “Really?!”

 

“Yes! I was in front of this house , a Gisaeng house where they entertain the Yangbans and noblemen.”

 

“But Am… Gisaengs only appeared by the 9th century after the fall of the Three Kingdoms. Wait a minute… why are you in a Gisaeng HOuse??!”

 

“I know, but I’m saying the truth Krys. Maybe it wasn’t common back then but I was really there… the Gongzhu visited a Gisaeng, the one she mentioned in the letter that she asked to get information. The Gongzhu was wearing traditional nobleman’s clothes and the Gisaeng played her Gayageum while she was drinking rice wine! And the Gisaeng looked like JH.” I whispered the last line hoping she won’t hear it or she’ll definitely go berserk.

 

She took the blanket from the edge of the sleeping bag and draped it across my back and covered my front. “Go on, I’m listening Am.” phew! She didn’t hear it thank God!

 

“The Gisaeng told her when the attack will happen, then the Gisaeng offered herself to the Gongzhu as payment for what she did. Do you know what she showed the Gongzhu? She showed her a jade phallus because she wants the Gongzhu to bleep her!”

 

Her eyebrow raised when she heard what I said “Bleep? What Bleep?” I made the motion in my hands and she slowly nodded her head “O-oooohhh… that bleep…”

 

“Got it?!” she was nodding her head looking like a kid then she suddenly had an outburst.

 

“WHAT?! A phallus? But we don’t have any phallus items here in Ancient Korea!”

 

“It’s jade and I think it came from China Krys…”

 

“Well… as expected. Even books of early ography before in the time of the Three Kingdoms came from China being smuggled by peddlers.” She shrugged her shoulders upon saying it then reached for my hair fixing it to the sides.

 

“I saw the Gongju too! The Gongzhu brought me to the Palace and I saw her playing Gayageum in a pavilion in the garden. She’s beautiful… like you.” her eyebrows furrowed because of what I said.

 

She stared at me reading what’s on my mind. I know she’s thinking that I’m joking or bluffing her when I said it. But it’s true… she and the Gongju are look alikes, twins perhaps if she also lived in that era.

 

“Am… do you mean the Gongju in your dreams also looks like me?” I nodded my head enthusiastically and took her hand squeezing it.

 

“Yes, she’s like a doppelganger of yours. Same as the Gongzhu, we look alike!” I blew my breath in my hands and true, I smell like rice wine.

 

Krys was brushing her hair back with her fingers, staring at the wall of our tent with a confused look. I cupped her cheeks once again to face me and showed her that I’m saying the truth. “Krys, we drank rice wine together! You want a proof?!”

 

I connected our lips startling her, at first she was tapping my thighs but she eventually gave in and kissed me back. My tongue asked for access inside and was approved when she met my tongue and it. We were so engrossed with our kissing that she’s already beneath me and my hands are ing her shorts. Her hands stopped mine and broke our kiss in an instant.

 

“Y-you taste like ing rice wine!… h-how? Why… how did it happen?!”

 

I rested my forehead on hers catching my breath before I spoke. “I have no idea… we drank a few shots and I can still feel the burning sensation that rice wine gave me. Its strong!” I showed her my tongue and it made her giggle beneath me.

 

She slapped my cheeks playfully and tried to push me away from her body but I don’t want to because I think it’s time for revenge… hehehe…

 

“Am, get off me now! Roll and let’s sleep… how’s your back? Does it still hurt?” Oh! My back! The Gongzhu said something about it…

 

I raised from her body and turned my back on her and turn the LED lamp On to illuminate our tent. “Krys, check my back. The Gongzhu said my back will heal once I wake up! Check if I still have bruises, because I don’t feel any pain now!”

 

“Really?!”

 

“Yeah, that’s what she said…” she sat behind me and traced her fingers on my back where she saw the bruises earlier.

 

“This is amazingly unbelievable…” she mumbled under her breath while tracing the skin of my back. I turned to face her and I saw wonder and confusion from her face.

 

Whatever happened in my dream and in hers, I’m having a good and bad feeling about it. “Am… the bruises are all gone… this is strange…”

 

The Gongzhu is saying the truth… this is really strange.

 

I took her hand and held it tight then she stared at me still looking so confuse about the situation. There is only one answer in all of this…

 

“Krys… honey… are you thinking what I’m thinking?” she nodded at me and sat on my lap giving me a hug. If what we think is true… then this is one major archaeological find.

 

And it will definitely strengthen our marriage to the next level.

 

“Am… could it be that we are their reincarnations? Or they only chose us to tell their story?” I buried my nose on her hair inhaling her intoxicating scent and sighed.

 

“That’s 2 possibilities I’m thinking of Krys… the right thing to do now is to intensify our search. They are already giving some clues through your dreams and mine, we should give them the proper recognition and burial they deserve.”

 

“I prefer to believe that they only chose us to find them and tell their stories than be a delusional Professor and think that we are their reincarnations. That will cause a stir if we conclude it like that Am…”

 

“I know. That’s why we shouldn’t talk about it to Victoria or from anyone first.” she nodded from my embrace and looked up to me with a smile “You saw her… the Gongzhu… what can you say about her? She’s charming, isn’t she? She’s like you too…”

 

I snorted at what she said and shook my head amused “I didn’t know my past life was the same as my present life. She admitted to me that she and the Gongju are having you know…” I made the hand gesture to her again and she burst into laughter smacking my head hard.

 

“WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?”

 

“Yeah… she also said the Gongju is one y predator the life off her like what you did to me earlier…” awww! Another smack in my head and she pushed me on the bag lying on top of me. I wrapped my arms on her waist and we turned sideways getting into a comfortable position to sleep.

 

“Let’s sleep before the Gongju’s spirit enters me and the life out of you again! Tsss…” I laughed at her playful outburst and kissed her deeply eliciting a giggle from her. We broke the kiss and hugged each other.

 

I feel tired and sleepy, my knees are still weak from our session earlier and the rice wine that I drank with the Gongzhu affecting my body. I don’t know how it happened but now I believe in this kind of s after experiencing it.

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

 

Amber woke me up at dawn because she’s feeling hungry and wants to have an early breakfast with me. I also suggested to her that we explore the forest and bring her drone again to cover the other areas for scanning.

 

We emerged from our tent at 4:00 in the morning wishing for a big breakfast. Luckily, Jae Suk was already awake by that time making Vic’s tea. He gladly prepared our American breakfast and served us with the left over Beef Stew from dinner last night.

 

“Hey, newly weds…” I choked on the coffee I was sipping when Vic suddenly appeared behind us laughing at Amber’s surprised expression. She patted my back gently and sat across us grinning mischievously.

 

“Vic! You’re going to kill my wife!”

 

“Sorry Krys… hehehe…”

 

“Vic… Amber had a dream last night..” I started. She had this interested look in her eyes and urged me to go on. I looked at Amber and squeezed her hand, a signal that she should tell it.

 

She cleared and started to tell Vic about her dream, from the moment she saw the Gisaeng and Gongzhu talking about the great escape they are planning, to the moment she saw the Gongju for the first time.

 

“So you mean Amber, there’s a possibility that the Gisaeng betrayed them because of jealousy. The Gongzhu rejected the advances of the Gisaeng because she is not interested and she already have the Gongju.?”

 

“Yeah… she also said that a storm is coming.. I think she’s not talking about the weather. She’s talking about a problem we will encounter in finding them or maybe a person?”

 

The last lines kind of scares me. It scares me more than having a problem with finding their bodies. A live person is scarier than a dead person, since a live human being can ruin everything.

 

I rested my head on Amber’s shoulders playing with my hair. Trying to recall the scenery where I saw the Princesses in the forest. I have a feeling it’s near the big tree or farther away, then the exit is a wide meadow.

 

That’s why I want Amber to bring her drone… I’ll ask her to put her GoPro and see from the aerial view if there are any nearest wide meadow in that area. It will make our search easier and faster.

 

“Oh, by the way… your brother is coming.” Vic said after sipping her tea.

 

My brother in-law is coming! It’s been a long time since I saw Jjong oppa… the last time was back in Beverly Hills when I said goodbye to my in-laws. He was there vacationing and he was sad too when I told my in-laws that Amber and I are breaking up our marriage… which happened to be false since I found out a few days ago we are still married.

 

I took a bite of the toast that Amber offered, listening to the 2 cousins discussing Jjong’s role in the expedition. Vic said Jjong was not doing anything right now since he already finished the play he was doing in Broadway so she asked him to join them and be her assistant. Vic laid the older cousin card that’s why Jjong can’t say no.

 

Yep, Jjong oppa is a Broadway musical actor. He studied in Julliard School at New York, one of the best students of that school. Then after that he got casted in Broadway Musicals like Cats, Miss Saigon, and other major productions.

 

The last time I talked to my mother in-law which is the other day when Amber and I kind of had the ‘talk’, she said she’s happy that her daughter and I finally decided to work on our marriage. I love my mother in-law deeply because she treats me like her real daughter and never gave up on me and her daughter. Mama said she wishes that Jjong also settle down now since he’s not getting any younger.

 

Jjong is a playboy and has a LOT of ‘playmates’. He doesn’t do relationships because for him it’s a waste of time plus he’s too busy to date and think about having a family of his own.

 

Come to think of it… I know someone close to me who thinks like him. Hehehe…

 

Should I do a little match making with my friend?….

 

Hmmm…. why not?

 

It will be fun… nyahahahaha….. XD

 

I didn’t know I was already grinning like a crazy cat beside Amber. She noticed it and pinched my nose draping her right arm on my shoulders “What are you grinning about, Professor Jung? Seems like you’re formulating something that will save the world.”

 

“Hehehe… more like formulating something to make Luna’s stay here in the camp worthwhile…” I winked at Vic and she narrowed her eyes on me playfully digesting what I said. Her eyes suddenly lit up and nodded her head slowly grinning too.

 

“Yeah… I got you Krys… I got what you mean… hahaha… oh my this is going to be interesting…” we made a high five in front of Amber who was still thinking about what I said.

 

“What was that…” hehehe… Amber asked me with a wondering look on her face. I don’t know how she can be so slow in things like this but brilliant enough to formulate a hypothesis.

 

“Nothing wifeu, just leave it to me and Vic for now.. I’ll tell it to you later..” I winked at her and gave her a noisy wet kiss on her cheeks eliciting a laugh from my handsome wife.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We finished our breakfast and said goodbye to Vic before heading to the forest. Pushing the small cart were Amber placed her drone, my lap top, and our picnic food, we walked on the path going to the forest hand in hand.

 

Amber was singing while pushing the cart with one hand while I was skipping beside her enjoying her song. It was another beautiful day and we are together hihihi… :D I hope beautiful days like this are forever.

 

“Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots!… everybody!” I burst out laughing when she suddenly sang that song. Our first date was in a dance club and we dance the night away like the dorks we are with that party song.

 

“Another one!”

 

“P-A-R-T-Y! P-A-R-T-Y!…”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter