[*] 4

that's not my name - a binu au

"wake up you you promised me food" moon bin said as eunwoo rubbed his eyes open to the sight of the sun rising . 

"oh , yeah , right." eunwoo bluffed , knowing well and clear about their "date" today . 

" hurry my stomach will start eating itself if you don't hurry up ." moon bin whined , making eunwoo's ears tingle .  he liked hearing moon bin whine . 

" it hasn't even been thirty seconds , wait"

"am i a dog ?  i ain't going to take orders from you." moon bin replied . 

five minutes later , eunwoo was ready to go , causing the other boy to jump in excitement .

"yes finally let's go my was about to fall asleep on this couch."

"um listen kid my wallet still goes to a certain limit , you better not buy the entire god damn store."

"i do what i want you snake." moon bin whined , making eunwoo's face turn a deep shade of red .

"wow , from a bro kink to a whining kink , what the hell lee dongmin."

"how do you know my real name?"

"your boy has his good sources , ya know , they're in administration and the higher ups-"

"ayoooo rocky ssssssswag"  minhyuk said loudly as he opened the door to his dorm , revealing a very tired looking boy. 

"and what have you been doing all night?" moon bin asked 

"you boo, thanks for last night." minhyuk said as he winked .

"um cute but gross let's go please" eunwoo suggested , quickly leaving and slamming the door without waiting for moon bin . 

" why you gotta lie , you better be happy your actual boyfriend isn't here or he would've cried like the baby he is"

"don't you talk about my sanha ssswag like that you , at least i got myself a boy."

"wow i feel attacked" moon bin replied sarcastically . "and i do have a boy , at least i will soon" moon bin smiled as he walked out of the dorm , leaving a wide mouthed minhyuk at the other side . 

"i know they'd get together" minhyuk said out loud , talking to himself .

"that's just the power of rocky ssssswag" he said proudly .

"oppa!" a small voice called out from his room .

"oh my god stop i swear i don't have an oppa kink" minhyuk replied back at the voice . 

"sure sure , come back to bed , i miss seeing your face already" 

"why are we dating , sanha ?" minhyuk asked , running back into his room , locking the door behind him .