[*] 11

that's not my name - a binu au

"eunwoo can you runawoo with me please?" moon bin joked around .

moon bin was preparing for his date that was scheduled to take place in thirty minutes , however there was no way he could prepare within that time .

"boy you better hurry , or that girl will drop you."

"yeah yeah , you'll be surprised . she actually can wait and will wait for me . in fact , she has been waiting the exact day you came."

eunwoo was getting aggravated that the boy used him as an example for the supposed girl that was waiting for him. he was about to cancel taking him to his date , but his puppy dog expressions made eunwoo's lips tingle . who could say no to moon bin's cute yet hot face?

after about five minutes , moon bin displayed himself . he wore a plain colored t-shirt with black jeans and high tops . his look was completed with a set of rectangular spectacles .

"holy " eunwoo thought to himself .

but out loud , eunwoo questioned the other boy's looks .

"oh my god you look like such a rat , and i thought i was the ugly one ."

" at least i have a date."

"with yo looks , ain't nobody gonna want you." eunwoo said out loud .

"because i want you . every ing part of you." eunwoo thought to himself .

"yeah , but my date won't care how i'll look . they'll be drooling over my attractiveness ."

" in what country?" eunwoo replied , secretly trying to catch glances at the boy in front of him . he himself wanted to drool over moonbin's looks.

"you need to hurry and take me , the reservation will cancel itself if i'm not there thirty minutes within the time ."

"okay then ride me- i meant my car."

"how 'bout both?"

"shut the up you traffic cone."

"yeah yeah." moon bin said , with a flirtatious smile that lingered on his face , slightly worrying eunwoo .

"what type of girl would date this thing?" eunwoo thought to himself .

"okay fine let's go." eunwoo said , as moon bin jumped around , excited for his date like a thirteen year old.