[*] 1

that's not my name - a binu au

"hey bro i think we're roommates" eunwoo said as he opened the door to the dorm. moonbin was sitting on the couch watching a show on netflix eunwoo had never seen. 

"says who" he replied, not bothering to look up.

"says the university " eunwoo said, rolling his eyes.

moonbin looked up from his show to see the most beautiful human he's seen since existing.

"whatever," moonbin tried saying with swag. "your room is the third to the right, down the hall, there's already a kid named minhyuk living here, but i call him rocky cause-"

"cause he has a rock hard body but only for you?" eunwoo interrupted as moonbin tried throwing the remote at him.

"why, are you jealous?" moonbin said cursing under his breath.

"whatever bro" eunwoo said, putting his hands in the air, trying to act innocent. 

"wait kid, tell me your name first!" moonbin yelled, running a little too fast towards eunwoo, crashing into him, his body landing over the other's. 

and they stayed in that position for a couple of minutes , just staring at each other , not in an awkward way . eunwoo began to blush a shade of red , causing moon bin to laugh out loud .

" why are you laughing?" eunwoo said , pushing moonbin off .

"moonbin , why the hell are you so loud , i have an exam-" a third voice , eunwoo suspected it was minhyuk .

"well who's the boy you brought over this time?"

"um actually he's our new roommate."

"yes , i'm eunwoo and you must be minhyuk let's skip this socializing cause anxiety bye bye gotta 4minute ." he said as he ran quickly into his room.