Who Are You? [RAW]

Unknown [still looking for it]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 : Who Are You?

 

He is still standing in front of me, judging from the edge point of his shoes that still pointing at me; the only thing i coud see from this view. I still keeps looking down at the floor while my heart still beating so hard, it'd be a lie if he didn't hear it too. The moment is quiet, i can even hear sound of the wind blowing outside, my mind still didn't know what to do but my body seem to know as i put my hand facing up, both of them, sweaty and shaking like there is an earthquake.

He cleared his throat and i hear steps coming closer until a box is right in front of my eyes, with a paper and pen. He didn't put it on my hands right away, its an inch away from my palms and hands.

He remove one of his hand from the box skillfully, taps on the paper on the box. "Please sign it first." He said, his tone is humble and his voice is gentle but he sounds so restraining himself.

I take the pen with one of my hand that shaking more and more, i need to take a deep breath and calm myself before drawing my sign, its a complete failure. Worse i can't even write my name after.

I can hear him chuckled, his hand is almost touching mine before i jumps and take step backwards, i even doing a good job at throwing the pen outside.

I see him startled too when i was looking at his pen flying away, he looked at me with that confused face i've been seeing even before he came.

I'M GOING CRAZY!!! 

Wait, i looked around one more time.

I'M CRAZY!!!

I squatted on the floor, pulled my messy and sticky hair; when was i last wash it? Oh its not important now. Where is that rock star?? Don't tell me, don't tell me. Now that i see it for real its no longer my imagination, NO! This is just mean that my imaginary friend is a real person, a literally real human that live in the same world as mine.

"Are you okay, Chaerin?" I hear him speaking, closer and clearer.

And this real person know me, no one know me as Chaerin.

Who is he?

I looked up and meet his pair of brown orbs. He is really Mr. Rock star.

"Who are you?"

Time went by, he get his pen back after we start looking for it 10 minutes ago, it was my first time after; was it two months or three, whatever its spring now and the cherry blossom is starting bloom. It was all white the last time i came out to check out the night sky, ah right its so bright to, the sky is the color of baby blue without any white clouds, it look so soft.

I bowed at him. "S.. sorry." I said, don't protest at my tone.

He smiles for the nth time that day. "You are a lady now." He said. "One pretty lady." He continued, as his smile get wider.

Honestly i didn't blush like you would thought, but i smile an awkward smile in return just to be polite.

It turned that he know me from junior high, i was so popular back then, like hell i'm a 'superstar' but he didn't tell much detail about himself, not that i interested in him either. It just means that my brain is an amazing system that it can remember about a person i didn't even know i've meet before, but.. why him? Of all people on the earth i've ever seen. Why the brain choose to play him as a character of my imagination? For almost 10 years, accompanying my lonely mind to explore my other worlds.

When i look at him, he didn't look lacking in appearance, he use a quiet high cost branded outfit, he looked hella rich despite of his job, and all the time he spend time, wasting it only for a cheap company pen with me; he didn't even look that worried about the thought that he would lost his job. Since; is time crucial for delivery in this departmen? He is a part-timer too, isn't it crucial, about how late it is? Like when you order pizza and it didn't come after 15 minutes, not like i order pizza though.

But what am i actually doing now? Am i worried, or it just the curiosity can kill a cat? My father always say that i look like one, calling me Kittie or Kitten all the time, mom too but less often, as she know i'm not very fond of it.

"Hey." He show his palm and wave it in front of my face.

Did i spacing out for too long?

"Y yes?" I ask, he seem to have something going on inside his head too, my shirt is still feel wet and its starting to be cold, i still can see my s under there, isn't he notice it yet?

"Can i call you, Chaerin?"

What is he talking about?

"Its okay if you didn't want to, i understand."

Why is he so pessimistic?

What is he doing?

What am i doing

Instead of me who looking down all the time, this time is his turn, i can see him bitting his lower lip, his has a set of good and neat teeth. When he looked up to meet my eyes; i didn't turn away like before, looking at his pair of brown eyes i didn't feel that afraid anymore, my eyes already very accustomed with the sight of his face.

"You actually look better without it." I thought out loud.

I can see his startled face. "Without what?"

"Make up."

I'm serious, he look a lot more neat and mature, like an actually normal person and not just a fantasy, a fictional character, he look so real.

He is real.

He just blinks his eyes several times before break into a big laughter, holding his flat stomach. He is so skinny, too skinny.

I take a deep breath.

He did it too and stopped laughing.

"You actually remember me?" He ask with a pair of glisten eyes.

He didn't look younger than me but i could say he is cute.

I shake my head, no.

He smiled again, a little smile with droopy eyes, this time he looked utterly sad. "Its fine."

Of course, why wouldn't it?

Right?

Its not like he is important to me.

Right?

What am i doing really?

"Well then, annyeong Chaerin-ah." He said, looking at me and i curled my eyebrows.

Why is he so casual with me? He didn't even use banmal, sure he didn't look that young and was know me in the past but still, its already 10 years and i said i didn't even remember him, why he is he seem to be so comfortable? Am i look that friendly?

He smiles and waves his hand.

And i said. "Annyeong."

I didn't say anything else when he left, i just close the gate without waiting for him to really leave, i didn't think that much as i climb the stairs and stopped at the patio. I can see the street from here, behind the high concrete wall that covered with green ivy at the top to half of its height, i can see some cars parking across, and i can see him standing beside a pick up truck, he is still there and looking at my way so i bent a little, i didn't really take a good look at him after.

I choose to look up to the sky, some birds flying pass my sight, they are playing with each other as they singing, and i looked around my lawn, there are soft pink and some greens with a touch of colorful flowers, they look appealing to my eyes. The gardener is working great on keeping the plants alive, even the trees looks so healthy and strong, i l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter