Introduce

Unknown [still looking for it]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Imagination is the ability that you have, to form pictures or ideas in your mind, of things that are new and exciting, or things that you have not experienced before. Is the part of your mind which allows you to form pictures or ideas of things that do not necessarily exist in real life, or has not been experienced.

My name is Lee Chaerin, 25 years old.

'Than whats mine? How old am i?'

A guy popped out in front of me, red fiery hair, black leather jacket and pants, high boots and lots of metal/chain accessories. This guy looks like nothing i've remember seeing or meet in person, that is why i call him as imagination, an imaginary friend the part of my mind form, a set of visual together with audio my brain capable of making.

I sighed as this imagination continued, he is now striding around me, doing a mini tour around my workshop. He looks like a rock star even more when he come closer to me, his face is just an inch away from mine, make me sometimes amazed at how detailed my imagination could draw something i never experience before, or maybe i have but my conscious memory forgets it.

He had a pair of leave shaped eyes with brown orbs, they are look so brown when you take a close look, thick eyeliner is both under and on the eyelids make his eyes look bigger. He put his elbow on the working space i've been working since last night, while cupping both his chubby cheeks, his face look so pale up close but his reddish lips make him more lively.

He pouts his lips while looking up at me, rise one of his eyebrow make his wide forehead shrink like a sharpei.

His look doesn't go well with his action, he looks so vicious at the outside yet doing lots of aegyo.

'I'm not doing it, you did.' He said, pointing his pout at me.

He is cute.

'I know right.' He flips his hair and i scoff.

Seriously, what am i doing right now? I ask myself, looking at his pair of charming eyes, his face change into a ball of confuse reflecting my inner thought. I sighed before looking back at my work, its still wet and messy. I just run out one main color and didn't know what to do since my next paint supply will arrive two days from now.

I finally giving up and choose to sit at a comfy chair that didn't look like it would be in here, it was a single chair made of dark brown leather, i like the smell and the look of it stands out inside the pale and messy room. In front of me is a 2x2.5 meter canvas laying on four boxes; 500 centimeters tall each, makes a perfect sight when i sit.

The guy is still doing his tour, i rest my back and looking up at the ceiling. I draw Milky Way on the ceiling 3 years ago and it still look the same as it is 3 years ago, in reality it already change, a lot has happens at the last 3 years in our galaxy. I sighed again, hearing the guy is now starting talking about constellations to another galaxy, which i already know since that just me thinking out loud and blame it to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter