- 216

"Positive" Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ommmoo your comments made my day, 

so here you go the second one for today and it's a bit shorter than the previous one.

And i decided to split the story of them asking their parents' permission to two parts. Hope you like it :D

 

- A Message from Kang Mo Yeon -

 

Sorry i was talking to Myeong Ju earlier.

Good night too Yoo Si Jin, from both of us :)

 

Si Jin smiled after he checked the message that had just came to his phone.

 

He was lying on his bed while he recalled so many memories from his mind. Dating was never in his mind since his goal was to be better in his job, buy nice stuff for his parents and then later, when time did permit, he would meet the perfect someone for him. 

 

Yes he had met a lot of girls, especially when he went out with Kwang Soo, that friend always tried to pair him with someone else, he even lost count. He had some crush with girls also, but at the end of the day he would just think that it wasn’t serious.

 

When his other best friend, Seo Dae Young tried to pair him with another girl, he was hesitant at one moment since it’d been so many times and he knew it wouldn’t work either, so even though he found Kang Mo Yeon was prettier than other girls he had met, and she had the same drinking hobby like him (which for Si Jin that made her one step cooler), but dating her also wasn’t in his mind. Not until that night.

 

The time when he found himself woke up in someone else’s bed, with Mo Yeon slept next to him, and both of them were , another new kind of feeling suddenly came to Si Jin. Since that night he’d always been thinking about Mo Yeon, he felt guilty of course, but he also felt a slight of happiness when he found himself woke up next to her. 

Which for him it’s kinda weird and he didn’t want anyone to know. They will think i’m some kind of ert if they could see what’s on my mind. He though.

 

Then when Mo Yeon told him that she’s pregnant with his baby, he swore he almost jumped and hugged her. A normal man would’ve asked her if the baby was indeed his, a normal man would tried his best to run away from her, and a normal man would’ve never asked her to marry him right away after he heard that news, especially if the girl wasn’t his girlfriend. 

 

But that night Si Jin didn’t know what’s coming into his mind and everything just went naturally as if Mo Yeon was his girlfriend, but one thing he knew for sure, from that night he’d promise to take all the responsibility and make sure that both Mo Yeon and the baby, his baby were safe and happy with him.

 

 

“Are you nervous?”

“A bit.”

“Me too, even i ate twice more than i used to.”

“haha i don’t think it’s not because of nervousness.”

“YA! i’m pregnant you know, so that’s normal!”

“Haha now you use your pregnancy as defense, aigoo”

“Tsk i hate you.”

“hahaha neeeee”

 

Both of them were inside a train going to Daegu, Mo Yeon’s hometown where her parents lived. They decided to visit Mo Yeon’d parents first then Si Jin’s somewhere over the weekend.

Since for Si Jin it’s better to face the heavy force first. He already prepared everything for that visit, including first aid, like bandaid and stuff, for him, in case Mo Yeon’s parents would react violently.

 

“Don’t worry Si Jin-ssi, my parents, they’re nice.”

“The nicest people in the world will also react violently if they know someone makes their daughter pregnan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter