Epilogue: #1,#2,#3

"Positive" Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#1 Sweet Phone Call

 

“Okay, you hang up first..”

“No, i’m waiting for you to hang up first”

...

“Aigoo my wife so lovely, i love you..”

...

“No, i love you more..”

...

“I love you so much more then..”

“Hihi, tell Han Bin i love him too, okay honey i’ll hang up..”

...

“I miss you too my love, love you, bye.”

 

Si Jin grinned sheepishly when he hung up the phone, he just made his regular phone call to his wife at home, he put his phone down and looked to two people who were sitting in front of him, and it’s shown clearly that both of them still staring at him in disbelief.

 

“Well, let’s continue our discussion..”  Si Jin said while clearing his throat,

“Dude, should i remind you that you guys are already married?” said Dae Young,

“And you already have a four months old son?” Added Myeong Ju.

 

Three of them were seated inside a cafe, they decided to have a lunch together since Myeong Ju just moved to an office near Dae Young and Si Jin’s.

 

“Then what? it’s good if a married couple is like us.” Si Jin tried to make his point,

“Yes it’s good, but isn’t it too much? you call her or text her almost every hour and ommo look at that you put “I love KMY” on your chat status? yaa Yoo Si Jin, you are not eighteen anymore!” Myeong Ju showed her phone to Si Jin, which clearly written on the screen what she’d been saying, and later Si Jin just shrugged it off.

 

“It’s okay darling, let me tell you something, this man right here never dated, never have any girlfriend, so, let’s just try to understand him.” Dae Young calmed Myeong Ju down because he knew his best friend would never listen to his girlfriend’s rant.

 

“But Dae Young-ah, this man right here makes my bestfriend becoming as ridiculous as him, imagine, yesterday we went shopping, me and Ji Soo planned for Mo Yeon to buy some nice clothes, and you know what? we end up following her to buy man’s clothes because she insisted that his lovely Si Jin must love it aish i can’t believe my headstrong best friend turned to be a childish puppy in love because of your best friend!”

 

“Jinjjaa, she said my lovely Si Jin? really? aishh that wife of me..” Si Jin’s said shyly, his ears already red and he grinned again like a lovesick boy.

 

Dae Young only sighed because he knew he couldn’t do anything since it’s Si Jin’s first time being so in love with someone, so he just let it passed.

At least he knew that his best friend was in love with a right person, and that person even already gave his friend a healthy and cute baby boy who he’s so proud to be his uncle.

 

——

 

#2 First words

 

“Han Binnaa say APPAAA”

“Eommaaa”

“annnii, apppa, aaa…ppaaa, apppa”

“Eommmaaaa”

 

Si Jin was playing with Han Bin on their living room, it’s weekend so Si Jin decided to spend the entire day with his two favorite people, his wife and his son.

Two days ago, Han Bin said his first word when Mo Yeon played with him, that word was “eomma” and Mo Yeon was so over the moon when she heard that word, so today Si Jin decided to make his son said “Appa” also, but it seemed to be a long road for him.

 

“Annii hanbinnaa, say appa, apppaa”

“Eommmaaaa hihihihihiiiii” Han Bin giggled when he saw his dad making cute expression while saying that word.

 

On the other hand Mo Yeon only smiled seeing this father and son, and too see Si Jin bei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter