Epilogue

Beneath | O.SH

I don’t even know whether oneshots are supposed to have epilogues but.. here it is anyway 

Epilogue


“So Miss Song, how does it feel like being a model in LUX? We all know that the company has really high expectations to keep up with” the reporter asked, his voice barely audible through the roaring crowd. 

“Well it is really tough but all of it is worth it. I won’t be standing here talking to you right now if Mr Oh hadn’t taken me in as a-a.” The model suddenly halted in her speech, her face stone cold and expressionless. “Miss Song? Are you alright?” 

Her weird behavior caused an uproar in the crowd, curiosity and worry evident on their faces. Why did she just stop in the middle of nowhere?  Just before anyone else could ask more questions, the burly man who claimed to be her manager spoke up. “I apologize for her behavior. Miss Song is just feeling really tired from working the whole day. We will take our leave right now.” 

They made their way towards the black limo in a hurry to get away from the crowd. The model with much difficulty got in the car, her head craned in a weird direction while falling limp. Thankfully, no one was able to see them. “Mr Oh is not going to be happy” the manager sighed. 

“HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!” the CEO roared at the poor manager, his face red from anger. “Do you know how much trouble we could have gotten in because of your stupidity? How could you have been so careless to press the wrong button? I give you one task and you can’t even do it right.”  

The manager hung his head low, stuttering out countless apologies. No one wanted to face the wrath of Oh Sehun. He was beyond capable of so many things. Not the person you should be messing with. 

Sehun stood up from his black leather chair, rubbing his temples tiredly while aimlessly walking around his office. “I expect nothing of this to happen again. Now, update me on our new potential model.”

“Jung Hyuna. 21 years old. Trainee for 3 years now. Her family passed away in a car crash 2 years ago therefore she is living with her aunt now. Needs work on her legs and eyes.”

The CEO nodded while dialing a number on his phone. “Hey Chanyeol? Could you pick up Song Mina and take her to the testing room? I need to make sure she is fine for the interview tomorrow. I do not want any mishaps to happen again. Thank you.”

Turning towards the manager, he walked towards the file containing his new potential victim’s  information. Going through the file, he hummed in satisfaction, a wicked grin creeping up onto his face.

“Send the letter today. And get me a cup of coffee would you?”

Her eyes sparkled at the sight of the stunning  midnight blue dress in the magazine. “I am so getting this” she muttered dreamily. She had seen one of the models on TV wear it and it was absolutely gorgeous. She was certain that she would look good in the dress and it was just her size.

“Hyuna, you shouldn’t! Just look at the price, who in the right mind would want to pay that much for a dress?!” her aunt protested causing the girl to whine. “Well that would be me and it’s not just a dress. It’s Prada” she deadpanned, ignoring the large number beside the outfit. It’s not like she buys such expensive stuff everyday anyway.

Her aunt was about to nag at her again when her eyes caught sight of something peeking out from under the door. “Hyuna, could you get that thing from under the door?”

The girl stood up from her seat with a slight pout on her face while walking towards the door. Bending slightly, she uncovered an envelope, laminated beautifully with ribbons. ‘To Jung Hyuna’ it read. Opening the envelope in curiousity she read the words out loud.

Dear Jung Hyuna,

Congratulations! You have been chosen as our newest model after much deliberation. We look forward to working with you starting on Tuesday at 10am next week. More information will be sent to you at a later date.

Yours Faithfully,

LUX


So here’s a short epiloguge :) I hope you guys will enjoy reading it!