French class

Exo and BTS drabbles

inspired by dulingo in my French class

kaisoo

What even is the point of dulingo? It's utterly boring and I've been doing it since second grade and I'm still only 2% fluent in French. Honestly nobody even does it every day they just wait till the deadline and then cram in as much as they can. Not mention the questions are weird af. 

Kyungsoo was the model student he loved learning and school, well at least on the outside. On the inside he dreaded the annoying amount of time he had to spend on his homework and studying. He had to be the best for his parents sake. Eventually he would be free of his parents but for now he had to do what he needed to. He had just had lunch. He ate something, he didn't really remember he was to busy laughing his head off. His best friend baekhyun had a habit of make him laugh till his stomachs hurt. Most of the time their jokes would be utterly inappropriate but no one really noticed what they did anyway. After lunch the two boy said had French, a subject no one really enjoyed. Maybe it was that the teachers accent was so thick you couldn't understand anything or that two people in particular made it to extremely hard to get anything done. 

These people's names were Chanyeol and Jongin. Chanyeol was unable to focus on anything often getting every questioned he was asked wrong. Kyungsoo remembers the day Monsieur (that's what they called did the teacher even though that means mr or sir so it's just really weird) got mad at Chanyeol because he forgot who he did his artist project on. When he was able to remember the name of the painter, Claude Monet, he proceeded to say his name in an English accent. This enfuriated the teacher even more. Chanyeol was given homework immediately and the class continued to about it. When Chanyeol noticed that Baekhyun had been snickering at him, he told him to shut up and said your one to talk.  It was no secret Chanyeol had difficulties with his studies but it was even more evident that Baekhyun had his difficulties. He often looked off of Kyungsoo's papers and stole the others answers. Baekhyun and Chanyeol would call each other out for their faults and a kyungsoo found it very amusing.  

Then there was Jongin. He would say the weirdest things. The other day during our test he asked Monsier if he was a tie or bow tie guy. I like ties better. Kyungsoo thought. The teacher surprisingly awnsered (bow ties) but scolded Jongin harshly. Jongin would also gossip and shout suggestive phrases. For example they were doing a class activity that involved multiple choice answers. He chose answer d and Kyungsoo chose c. But before they could figure out the answer, Jongin shouted, "FEELING UP THE D." It took kyungsoo five minutes to calm himself because his mind was not at all pure. Jongin tried to act innocent but the smirk never left his face.

Back to dulingo, today they were to spend the day doing dulingo. Kyungsoo inwardly groaned. He hated doing dulingo. He was ten minutes in when he felt Baekhyun clawing at his arm. Kyungsoo looked over at his offender. "Look in French the word for duck can also mean darling. It's Canard, canaaaaarrrrd... canard. Such a weird word." Baekhyun was honestly so weird. Kyungsoo glared at the other and returned to his work. He looked down at the picture Andy saw a bear. With a speech bubble that read 'my wife cooks' what does that even mean. My wife cooks you are literally a bear. Your wife is incapable of using a frying pan, are you mentally stable small bear. That's when he heard a loud voice coming from his side. 

"I like men." Were the words coming from Jongin's mouth. When dulingo knows him better than himself. Kyungsoo inwardly thought. "Jongin do you have something to tell us." Monsieur was laughing as he said the words. Jongin abruptly stood from his seat. "Indeed I do... EHM *yack* *cough* *throat noises* IM GAY." Jongin finished it off with some jazz hands and you could hear Chanyeol clapping in the background. To which Jongin bowed. "Why thank you but I'm not finished... YOU-" Jongin pointed at Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo side eyed him silently. "YOU LOOK LIKE AN OWL AND ARE CUTE AS ." To which Kyungsoo replied, "cool beans." 

 

A/N: this is stupid