My pulse

Exo and BTS drabbles

Inspired by my science class during a lab

 

Jimin absolutely loved science class. It was the one time he was able to see him. By him he means Yoongi. He had a crush on the boy but was to afraid to admit it. The crush had developed not that long ago, when he saw the boy help out other students with their work. Today's lab was one of the upmost importantance, figuring out if you were still alive. Jimin was naturally dead inside so he didn't see why he had to participate in the lab. The teacher went through these long instructions. For crying out loud we're just putting our fingers to our wrist. Not only that but our teacher made it seem like it was some sort of race to see who could prove they were a living being first. The teacher shouted go and the students searched their bodies for their pulse. Jimin how ever was having some difficulties.

He couldn't find his pulse through his wrist so he checked his neck. Once again no pulse. He start to panick. What if I am actually dead inside. I could be a walking corpse and no one has said anything. You would think my doctor would have noticed. What if people have noticed but neglected to tell me? What if Yoongi is disgusted by the fact that I'm a cadaver? How would that relationship ever work out. Obviously it wouldn't work but maybe he is also dead inside. If only I could check his pulse. No! I would have to touch him to do that. I, Park Jimin, would have to place my filthy hands on the oh so precious Min Yoongi. Uh uh not gonna happen. It time to focus and find that pulse.

"Teache I can't find my pulse." Jimin attempted to ask the teacher but ended up with the teacher disregarding his statement. Jimin flair his arms. "That's it I officially have no pulse." "Here I can help you." It was him. Min Yoongi was going to help him. Jimin internally panicked. His eyes watched as the boy came closer. Yoongi took his wrist and placed his cold fingers on his skin. "Sometimes you need another person to help find your pulse." Jimin randomly nodded his head. He could feel his face blushing madly. His crush was standing infront of him attempting to find his heartbeat. "It seems that your heartrate is unnaturally high. Are you ok?" Yoongi was asking if he was ok. Then Yoongi placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder and his heart was pounding so hard he could hear it. "There it goes again." Jimin was an utter mess. He was pretty sure he had out a few seconds ago but nothing was for sure any more. Because god dang it, Yoongi placed his hand on my heart. Jimin was able to feel the sensation of the touch all thought his body. It tingled and burned. Then Yoongi picked up Jimin's hand and place it on his own heart. Jimin noticed that it to was beating rapidly. Jimin had finally looked up at the other face and noticed a hint of blush on his cheeks. 

It was an awkward position nonetheless. They stayed like that for a while. Just chilling and contemplating the meaning of life, when the bell rang. There was a stampede of children running towards the door. But Yoongi stayed there next to Jimin. Jimin didn't want the moment to end but he needed to get to class. He was pulling his books out when they scattered across the floor. Yoongi went to help pick them up but stopped Jimin by pulling on his wrist. "Maybe next class we can learn what cause our heart rate to increase, but I have a feeling we both know the reasons already."

 

A/n- I apoligze dearly for this utter waste of time