CHAPTER 2

EVERLASTING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yebin~ah, how bout the song? Is it done?" Sejeong asked while munching her snack and slurping her warm coffee that jueun brought earlier. 
"What song? A new song yebin~ah?" With her curiosity, jueun joined the conversation abandoning her novel that she was read until before.
Seeing yebin who nodded, jueun continued
"Ohhh! Make me the first person who heard it! I'll definitely like it because yebinie made the song!" She said brightly.
"Who are you unnie? Yebinie girlfriend?" Sejeong anwered with her 'unbelievable' face.
Jueun smirked at yebin who looking at her with a confused look in her face. "Can i yebin~ah?"
"Aishh! What are you doing unnie? Seriously?" Once again sejeong getting annoyed toward the older girl. 
"What do you mean? I'm confessing my feelings now sejeong~ah! You didn't heard it?" After said it, jueun lean her head on yebin's lap and made yebin gasped with the older girl action.
"Don't tease yebinie jueun~ah. Look at her, she all confused right now." Jisoo joined while sejeong rolled her eyes still can't believe what happened in front of her right now. She never seen jueun being like this before.
Seeing how her friends reacting to her confession, jueun sat up from yebin lap "why?-"
"Yebin~ah, let's go! We still have to finish our new song" before jueun can say anything, sejeong grab yebin hand, help the younger girl out of her confusion. Yebin only nodded while following where sejeong go because she got dragged by the older girl leaving the two other girl hanging especially jueun.
They walk outside from sejeong's house and went to the studio. Yebin still in her deep thought after what happened just now. Yebin is a very thoughtful type of girl, or you can say she is very naive.
"Yebin~ah, forget what jueun unnie said, don't take it seriously. I know you're thinking about it right now" sejeong said it with a worried tone.
"You're right unnie, and i think it's not a bad thing unnie" yebin answered still in her deep thought while looking straight in front of her not looking at the older girl.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, jueun unnie, she is beautiful, kind, cute, and frankly, I like it when she smiles." And finally she look at sejeong with a weird smile. 
"You're crazy"
Sejeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter