CHAPTER 1

EVERLASTING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*RINGTONE
the girl had struggle looking up for her phone which she herself did not know where she put it because she was too lazy and still very sleepy. 
This is Saturday where she has no class and today is the perfect day for hibernate all day because of the weather is so cold outside, of course it's winter after all. 
The ringtones from her phone were still ringing, when she just ignore and give it up and back to her sleep before her sister yelling and ruin her sleeping beauty. 
"Sejeong~ahh. Yebinie is here! Come down!" Jisoo yelling from the kitchen. She also has no class today. Many of the department in this university didn't have class in Saturday. 
So, she need to make a breakfast, no. It's lunch actually. 
Jisoo always gets up early to make breakfast for herself and her sister. Because it's Saturday, and the groceries in their refrigerator are almost empty too, she goes to the marker to shop. On the way back she meet yebin who was on her way to her house to meet her sister.
The University has a house system as their dorm. one house occupied by two people, neither big nor small, just perfect for two people. Can imagine how big this university is, a city within the university.
"Have you had breakfast yebin~ahh? I mean lunch?" Jisoo ask the blonde short hair girl while busy in the kitchen.
"Not yet unnie, i just wake up and neither me or yebinie don't want to cook, she said she will eat outside with kyulkyung and sinb" yebin take off her thick jacket, throw down her body on the couch in the center room and watching the tv, grabing and eat the snack that was in the table.
"It's too early yebin~ahh! And i don't care, I don't want to leave. It's too cold outside didn't it!?" Sejeong finally came down after ten minutes with her puffy eyes while she is rubbing it. She also throw her body to the sofa and starting cuddling the younger girl.
The younger girl just gave in because she is too lazy to resist and also because of the coldness.
"Yaa! You accepting unnie now?" Sejeong look up to find yebin's face with smirk on her face.
"Why? You want me to kick you unnie?" 
"Aniya, just stay like this. It's so warm!" Sejeong tightened her hug to the younger girl. This is how sejeong act to her bestie, 180° different when she is outside. 
She is bright and dork whenever being with her bestie, just like a positive girl type. She will become quite when t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter