INTRODUCTION/CHARACTERS

EVERLASTING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sejeong 
She is the ace of the basketball team, and the main vocal of The Hufflepuff. Not only sport skill, she also have many talents, that's why She have so many fan inside and outside uni. Because of her quietness, her friends/fans found that it is her charm. But when she is with her band mate or teammate, she became bright and dork. She is the oldest in The Hufflepuff. All of the members are from music department.

 

Baek Yebin
The boyish look girl, she is the guitaris and also the leader of The Hufflepuff. Because of her handsome look, many fan girl shouting her name. She is a deep thinker inside but outside she is cool girl type with a charisma. When there's an serious matter, she came out first, that's her natural personality. She is really genius, she wrote and composed many song for the band and also for herself. 

 

Joo Kyulkyung
She is the bassist in The Hufflepuff, the visual, the beagle and also the maknae. She is the miracle from China. The visual of The Hufflepuff. Different from her beautiful look, she really love her unnies and being cute, dork and clingy with them. She has a crush for the captain of the Basketball team. 

 

Kang Yebin/Rena
The drumer of the Hufflepuff. She is also the maknae alongside with kyulkyung. All these two maknae do always make the unnies happy and exhausted at the same time, because of being beagles. She have a same name with baek yebin, so she make a nickname as Rena. She can rap very very well. 

 

Im Nayoung
The basketball team captain and also the best defender. She looks cold outside but when you became close to her, she really a bright and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter