2. Gathering

Confused

"Yah Beakhyun, that's not the way to put the decoration. It look silly in that way!" Chanyeol stress out to the boy who trying to decorate the wall. Beakhyun glance over to him and sigh abit. "Park Chan shi~ Can't you see I struggling here? Plus, isn't this suppose to be a tall guy job's?" Beakhyun replied. Chanyeol sees how Beakhyun holds the decoration as high as possible hoping he like the way it set. "It's you asking if there's to help around.". " If I know you making me to do this, I better off help Xiumin with the snack preparation instead." Beakhyun mumble to himself softly but loud enough to be heard by Chanyeol. He make a sad face and childishly hug Beakhyun legs and said " Okay okay, sorry dear? Tomorrow we go out okay?". Beakhyun show a big smile, "Can I bring Kyungsoo along?". "Yeah sure, why not"

An hour has pass and everything just in order then Xiumin starts to welcome few who just came early and one of them is Kyungsoo. Lay and Chen helping with the bartending. The small party or gathering is held at Xiumin's house. A total of dozen people or more have show up to this event and all start to chat among themsleves, enjoys the foods and hangout at the minibar. 

"Hey Xiumin, long time no see!" says a quite well built guy that have a deadly charming stares. "Yo Suho! I barely heard any news from you since you back to seoul. How are you? I thought you will miss this gathering." Xiumin greet with big smile and warm hugs. "I wouldn't miss it for once. All my dear friends are here, i must come too!". Both of them goes to the mini bar catching up stories of their life. Lay and Chen are there too and the room starts too be get more loud as these four gentlemens get their small reunion. 

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo just wash his hand at the toilet and suddenly bump into a tall tanned skin guy, "So.. Sorry.". The guy just look at him and continue walks to use the toilet. Kyungsoo then head to the balcony and lean on the stainless steel with glass railing while enjoying the night view of Ansan city. He likes to be in less crowded places and that's the most comfortable place he could find. He glance over inside the living room, Beakhyun and Chanyeol surround by few others senior he knew from his campus scream loudly as the bottle start to stop spining at them. He put a smirk with a short sigh and back to enjoy the night view. He heard the huge glass door suddenly open behind him and he take a peek, seeing a guy walk over to him and offer him one of the drinks from his hand. He akwardly accept and cheers with him. 

"Your not a party person isn't it?" Kim Jongin asked.

"Nah, I'm just taking a fresh air out here for awhile"

"I think we see each other before but haven't properly introduce yet. I'm Kim Jongin by the way, you could also call me Kai." 

"I.. I'm Do Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you." Kyungsoo reply akwardly as he sees Jongin plaster a smile to him. Kyungsoo remember everytime in Xiumin's party he did saw Jongin around but he always around with his peers that Kyungsoo doesn't really talk to. He tought it is better to just stick to people he use to in fact he is rather not too open with stranger. But Jongin keep question and chat with him, the more they talk, Kyungsoo feel more comfortable. 

"So, what do you work as?" Kyungsoo asked in curiousity.

"Haha, I'm still student actually. Do I look that old to you?" 

"No.. no. Just curious." Kyungsoo gives out a dry laugh. " So, where you study?"

"Seoul Institute of the Arts"

"No way, I study there too. How come I didn't saw you around often?" Kyungsoo still find it hard to believe.

"That's secret" a smirk and wink shows on Jongin face and Kyungsoo nod and take a sip on his drink. "Hey, want to go inside, it starts to get cold here."

"Yeah sure."

They both went inside and saw Beakhyun and Chanyeol still playing spining the bottles with few others while sitting in a circle. "Jongin! Kyungsoo! Come join us." Beakhyun pull both of them into the circle, Kyungsoo have no choice but to join. "Taemin, it's your turn to spin cause you got the dare just now" Chanyeol continue. "Okay! Let's spin!" Taemin spins the bottle vigorously and everyone eyes are on the bottle. "Beakhyun, this game only can play dare? No truth?" Kyungsoo ask nervously. "Relax, you don't usually got the spining bottle anyway. Have faith. And yes, only dare." a wink flashes into Kyungsoo and now he got more paranoid. 

The bottle starts to spin slowly and slowly up until it stop directly to Jongin. A huge sigh pour out by Kyungsoo as he feel very relieve. Taemin notice it and says "Hmm.. I think I know my dare for you already.", showing a clear smirk and wink to Jongin.  

"So... what is it?" 

"Give Him French Kiss! To Kyungsoo!" and the crowd start to cheer loudly as it fills the whole room. 

Kyungsoo doe eye stretch wide open at hearing those words, half shock, half mad. Oh damn! This not happening..... Then he looks at Jongin, Jongin expression is blushing. Why is he blushing! Oh my, this should be gross! You should feel gross too not blushing!. As both of them still stuned by the dare, the crowd start to cheer in unison.

'Kiss!' 'Kiss!' 'Kiss!'

Kyungsoo's body shakes in nervousness and suddenly he felt a warm hand touches his face and slowly draw his face nearer to Jongin's. He force shut his eyes and sudden felt a sensational touch onto his lips, warm, slightly sweet and lastly Frech kisses.