Meeting

Matchmaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's not the problem Tzuyu!" Sana paused for a moment.

Her mother had worked hard enough to full fill their needs. She thought she actually needed a father figure too. "Hmm.. Ok Tzuyu. I take your offer. Then, what is the plan?" Sana answer. Tzuyu's face immediately turned bright. "Since the break time is over, i will tell you later. Give me your phone number!" said Tzuyu while pulling Sana's hand to their class.

Tzuyu and Sana exchange their phone number in class. They were hit by many questions because their friends thought Tzuyu asking Sana out. Of course they dodged those questions.

______________________________________

Tonight, Sana can't fall asleep in her bedroom. She's waiting for Tzuyu's message but her phone didn't received anything from Tzuyu.

"Sana, do you want tag along with me to go to the mall? I want to meet up with my old friend." Sana's mother ask her. Sana came out from her bedroom with a stumbling step. "I will go to the mall with you Mom. I don't have something to do right now."

At mall, they headed to a restaurant. Sana's mother looking around with her eyes and her gaze stopped at a man who is sitting alone in the corner. Her mother walked towards the man. Sana follows her mom from behind and thinks if it's her new father candidate. "How about Tzuyu?"

Sana's mother greeted the man. He looked up and smiled to Sana and her mother. Sana smiled awkwardly and they sat down. Sana's mother immediate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter