Final - How about us?

Matchmaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

"Whhaaatt??!! So Dad gets married with Ms. Yoon?? Not.. not with Sana's mother??" Tzuyu shouted in shock when she found out that her matchmaking plan was in danger of failing. "Why are you so shocked baby?" asked Mr. Chou. "Ehh? No..nothing Dad. I just mistook it." Tzuyu tried to cover up. "Hmm.. alright. I want to change clothes first and you should change your clothes too and go to sleep because it's very late honey." When her father turned around, Tzuyu fell silent then she smiled and shouted "Dad, thank you so much!" Then she ran to her room without paying attention to her frowning father.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So our plan failed miserably." Sana immediately burst out laughing to hear Tzuyu tell the whole story with annoyed faces when they met in the nearest park the next day. "Don't laugh. This is not funny at all Sana!!" Tzuyu said with a sulky face. "Haaa.. actually, I want to have a sister who looks as good as you, a cute person. Oh! Don't be arrogant Tzuyu!" Sana held up her finger right in front of Tzuyu's face when she sees Tzuyu open to say something.

"Actually, I'm a little grateful Sana because I don't want you to be my step sister." Tzuyu said. Tzuyu's words make Sana dumbfounded. "Eeehhhh??? What do you mean Tzuyu?! I don't accept it. Look, I'm sweet, nice and pretty. The ideal sister type you know??" Sana retorted. "And also narcissistic!! But.. because of all your personality I don't want you to be my step sister Sana." Tzuyu mutter. Sana does not understand Tzuyu's intentions. "Huh? What do you mean Tzuyu? I don't get it." Sana getting more confused with Tzuyu's gesture. Tzuyu never looked nervous before. "Does she hate me?" Sana's thought.

"I don't want you to be my step sister because..because.." Tzuyu answered hesitantly w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter