New Student

Matchmaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning class, you will have a new friends today. Her name is Tzuyu. She is a transfer student from Taiwan. Well, Tzuyu please introduce yourself." Mrs. Park introducing a new student to class 2-7 of JYP Highschool.

Sana keep staring at new student. She thought her face so pretty. Tzuyu finished introducing herself, and Mrs. Park told her to sit next to Sana. Hearing that, Sana gets nervous. She tried to be as calm as possible while watching Tzuyu walking to her seat.

"Hai, I'm Sana. Minatozaki Sana!" Sana greeted first. "She looks cold up close" Sana thought. But, suddenly Tzuyu turn her face with a bright smile towards Sana.

"Hai Sana..I'm Tzuyu. Chou Tzuyu. Nice to meet you." Tzuyu immediately shook Sana's hand without permission. Sana could only look with a strange look. After that, Sana didn't want to talk to Tzuyu anymore because she thought Tzuyu was weird. However, she noticed Tzuyu actually very smart. She answers the questions well and it seems like she is good at socializing. She has made friends with all classmate.

The break bell ringing. Sana had already planned to go to the library and run away from her strange new friend. But Sana had not gotten up yet, Tzuyu had pulled her out of the classroom. Sana immediately shouted and she felt a dozens of pairs of eyes watching her.

"Tzuyuuuu!!! What are you doing?!" Sana managed to release her hands from Tzuyu's and stopped at the edge of a quiet field. "Eehh?? Are you mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter