The Prestigious Dancing Club

Clarity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: It's been a year since I last updated this fic. If y'all still remember me, Thanks! Here's a new chapter! also, i recommend rereading the previous chapters since it's been a long time since i last updated. Thanks again guys!

 

The Prestigious Dancing Club

 

“Just go home already.”

 

“Yeah. We haven’t got any club activities today… maybe I’ll go home.” Dahyun sat up and stretched her waist, she realized something and looked at Chaeyoung.

 

“Before you?”

 

“What? what is it?” Chaeyoung replied.

 

“I don’t know. I think it’s weird that you would be staying here without being affiliated with any club activities.”

 

“Ah.” Chaeyoung took a piece of paper from her pocket. She handed the paper to Dahyun whose eyes widened in amazement-no, she was overreacting.

 

“What?! Isn't this a club application form? You’re really joining?!”

  

“Dahyun, calm yourself.”

 

Upon seeing the application form, Dahyun’s eyebrows rose.

 

“Have you suddenly found an interest in Dancing?”

 

“I always had interest in dancing!  Besides, Mina and I both agreed to join.”

 

“Mina too? Woah! That’s fantastic! Nothing short from the queen of persuasion and seduction.” Dahyun replied, putting a pitch tone on the word short, teasing Chaeyoung.

 

“Seduction?! Really?!” Chaeyoung replied.

 

Dahyun tapped the application form with the back of her hand. “You know what this means, right?” She said with a cheerful tone. “This means we could walk home together every day!”

 

“That’s an interesting way to look at it.” Chaeyoung replied, taking the application form from her bestfriend’s hand.

 

“Don’t you like that? You and me, walking in the Moonlight?” Dahyun replied, sporting a rosy look while placing her hands on her chest. “Oh~ that would be so romantic!”

 

Chaeyoung smiled bitterly at her bestfriend, stood up and picked up her bag, preparing to go to the club room with Mina.

 

 

Chaeyoung met up with Mina, who was waiting for her near the staircases. The club room was at the third floor of the special purposes block and is relatively remote.

 

“Let’s go Chaeng.”

 

From the opened windows, other students can be seen. JYPU’s total number of students was somewhere around a thousand to two thousand. The school has an extraordinary amount of clubs (such as Arts and Crafts club, Astronomy club, Photography club, and of course, Dancing club).  Chaeyoung and Mina walked along the corridor and up towards the third floor. With slight hesitation, they proceeded to knock on the door, opened it and walked in. With the sunset drenched room, there was someone inside. A student standing beside the window looking out. It was the Student council president, Park Jihyo with her big, energetic pupils.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Chaeyoung greeted candidly. Though she was never good at interacting with people, she went ahead and held both hers and Mina’s forms out to her. “We’re here to join the club.”

 

With a welcoming smile on her face, Jihyo replied “Oh! Hello! I remember you guys from the first day. You’re classmates with Dahyun and the others right?”

 

*She must have possessed a scary level of observation and memory for remembering that.* Chaeyoung thought.

 

“I’m the club president.” Jihyo held her hand forward with Chaeyoung and Mina shaking it afterwards. “So you’re here to join the club, huh? Let me see your forms.” Jihyo skimmed through the forms and found the silhouette of a girl behind the gap of the slightly open door. Her gaze met with Jihyo’s.

 

 “Sana-yah! That’s some sick hobby you have, peeping through a gap in the door!” The door was opened, and in came a girl with squinted eyes and a nice smile. Minatozaki Sana. A member of the dancing club.

 

“Sorry! I wasn’t intending to eavesdrop.” Sana said with a high tone.

 

“You may not be intending to, but you ended up doing so anyway.” Jihyo replied.

 

“That may be so. But I couldn’t just barge in when I saw you talking to new recruits."

 

“I thought you went home already.”

 

“Yeah, I was about to, but then I saw you with these girls inside the room from downstairs. Guess I’m still inexperienced as a peeping tom.” Sana winked.

 

“Yah! Don’t talk like that in front of our new members!” Jihyo exclaimed.

 

“Eh? Eh, I…” Chaeyoung’s calm expression was replaced by a fluste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter