Final Chapter

Breaking Your Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost a month had passed after working at S.K club. From that night, Sunggyu never did anything like that again to him, just not like that night. He would still always steel a kiss from Woohyun from time to time or even pin him at the wall and kiss him passionately. Sometimes Woohyun wondered why Sunggyu didn’t go further than this since he could do so if he wanted. Woohyun couldn’t resist him anyway.

 

During working hours, he still sat at the same spot every night looking at Woohyun from time to time. Sometimes when they both locked eyes, Woohyun swore as he saw Sunggyu’s mouth curved up into an arrogant smirk, and he hated to admit that it made him blush and turn on and the same time.

 

Before his shift began at 9pm, he was in the worker room to put his bag in the locker as normal. But today felt a little uneasy since working in the convenience store. He knew himself as he got a fever but not too serious until to be absent from work, so after having dinner with his brother and drinking some medicine, he went straight to work. His headache started to stir in his head on the way out of workers’ room and the world seemed to spin around in his head so he tried to shake his head for better vision, making him bump into firm broad chest of someone and almost fell on his if those strong arms weren’t wrapped around his waist on time.

 

“You are so clumsy.” Woohyun looked up and saw that the person was his boss. He knew he should pull out from Sunggyu’s embrace but his scent did make Woohyun felt amazingly relaxed and reduced his tension from headache earlier like a magic. That was why he decided to lean on Sunggyu’s chest giving him a confused amusement.

 

“Did you hit your head somewhere?” Sunggyu couldn’t help but wondered of this little man. He tightened his grip around Woohyun’s waist and rested his chin on his head. Normally, he would always be pushed away or Woohyun never initiated any skinship to Sunggyu first like this.

 

“I hope so.” Woohyun murmured under his breath, making Sunggyu realized something was wrong with Woohyun then he felt abnormal heat from his body.

 

“You got a fever.” Sunggyu concluded after putting his knuckle on Woohyun’s forehead.

 

“I’m fine.”  Woohyun then pulled Sunggyu’s arms around his waist lightly before making his way toward where his counter was in the main club.

 

 

After working here for a while, Woohyun got some regular customers at his counter, so he could have some of his time talking with his customers about this and that, because for some manner, he couldn’t ignore his customers. But some customers were a little too much and out of the line for being too touchy since they sometimes tried to touch or caress his hands and looked at him like a . He even rolled his eyes when some of them, both boys and girls asked him to spend the wild night together. Of course he just simply refused and ignored them.

 

Thinking about this point, Woohyun felt his cheeks blushing when he was reminded by what Sunggyu did to him the other days.

 

When Woohyun was on the way out of club since his shift was already over, he found himself being shoved against the wall with his waist being wrapped firmly. When he brought his eyes to look up at the culprit who did this, he found a pair of dark brown tiny eyes looking at him full of lust and sweetness at the same time. He felt butterflies invading his stomach. 

 

"Wh-what are you doing?" Woohyun tried to break away from the Sunggyu’s capture, but Sunggyu wouldn’t let him.

 

"Giving you a reward."

 

"Re-" Woohyun widened his eyes when Sunggyu brought his face closer to kiss him on the lips, but he was faster to tilt his head away from Sunggyu’s lips resulted in getting kissed on his cheek instead. He saw Sunggyu lowered his head a bit while smiling before holding his face by his chin so this time he couldn’t escape again.

 

His lips were then pressed against his boss's. Woohyun found himself responding to the kiss after a while and he felt even more confident when the elder let out a soft moan between their connected lips. Woohyun moved his arms to wrap around Sunggyu's neck as he broke a kiss to trail down on Woohyun's neck to collarbones.

 

"B-boss"

 

"Sunggyu, call my name Woohyun ahh" Sunggyu on Woohyun's neck hard, causing him to call his name involuntarily.

 

"Sunggyu."

 

Sunggyu smirked in between Woohyun's exposed neck before his peppered a hot kiss on his soft cheek, uttering his words.

 

"Remember to stay away from those s like you did today."

 

Those s? Oh Those who always winked at me and asked me out?

 

"W-why?" Sunggyu brought his face closer to Woohyun, so Woohyun could feel Sunggyu's hot breath clearly.

 

"Because the one who can do this to you is only Me. I think I should better warn them that you belong to Kim Sunggyu."

 

Woohyun brought back his sense and when he felt someone looking at him, he turned around to have his eyes locked with a pair of beautiful small eyes. He quickly averted his gaze to hide his blushing face and paid attention back to his customer at the counter. He sighed since that man started to give him a playful wink and caress his hand intentionally while he handed him a glass of cocktail.

 

Tonight was not different.

 

 

 

“Look like your little bartender is very famous around here now.” Myungsoo noticed some customer clinging and touchy around Woohyun’s counter and offered him a drink from time to time.

 

“Your Woohyun seems to have a hard time.”

 

“I Wonder if he ends up going with one of them.” Dongwoo and Hoya winked at each other, waiting to see how the eldest reacted. Sunggyu rarely gave anyone his attention before unless they came to him first, either in business way or life. But this time seemed to be different. And they wanted to test that.

 

Sunggyu didn’t say anything, yet he took out his smart phone to send a short quick text to someone. For a few minutes, another bartender approached Woohyun and said something before Woohyun left the counter.

 

Myungsoo Dongwoo and Hoya raised their eyebrows in confused when Woohyun walked to their place and stopped in front of the table.

 

“You called me?”

 

They all looked at Sunggyu in unison but Sunggyu just smirked as his normal habit.

 

“Come here, Woohyun.”

 

“I’m working now.”

 

“I know. Following your boss’s order also means you are working.”

 

Woohyun sighed and just followed the order to sit next to his boss. He wondered why his boss called him out of sudden and replaced his work with another bartender instead.

 

Woohyun blinked his eyes in confused when Sunggyu smirked, looking at him and his hand patted slightly on his own thigh.

 

“What?” Woohyun tilted his head cutely but widened his eyes afterwards when someone else cleared his doubt.

 

“He wants you to sit on his lap.” Woohyun looked at the handsome man which was Myungsoo and turned back to look at the tiny eyes man next to him. He could feel his heart accelerated and his hands started trembling.

 

Dongwoo and Hoya chuckled at Woohyun’s reaction which was like a prey quivering in front of predator.

 

“You are so ing cute and special. I will not doubt even if he says he loves you.” He was indeed special and strange. He had no intention of seducing Sunggyu at all with that confused innocent look on his face. They knew Sunggyu’s real intention as he wanted to show that Woohyun was his, signaling those who always wanted to get into Woohyun’s pants.

 

“Hoya.” Sunggyu growled slightly in warning manner as he looked at Woohyun again still patting his thighs. He smirked wider when Woohyun started to move his cute little from sofa and sat in between his legs instead. Thanks to Woohyun slim body that fitted perfectly in his embrace without making this look weird.

 

Sunggyu started to wrap his arms securely and possessively and tightened his grip around Woohyun’s slim waist when some of the male customers messing with Woohyun earlier started to look at them and averted their gaze back. They knew they couldn’t mess with Sunggyu or win against him.

 

“Did you feel better?” Sunggyu asked Woohyun concernedly. This was also the reason he called Woohyun here. He wanted the younger man to relax since he was sick now.

 

“Ye-yeah much better.”

 

The other people around were a bit shocked seeing how Sunggyu treated Woohyun in his arms, mostly those who were jealous of Woohyun. Sunggyu never showed any sign of being possessive like this to anyone before. They all knew how heartless and cold Sunggyu was as the owner of this elegant night club. Especially, Sunggyu never messed with his own worker like this.  

 

Sunggyu was not a kind of man who chose to be closed to anyone who threw themselves at him except his three bestfriends. The man did have his standards and condition, as far as they knew it was totally opposite from this cute innocent man sitting on his lap.

 

“Why are they looking at me like that?” Woohyun asked resting his head against the broad chest of Sunggyu for support, inhaling his manly scent.

 

“Like what?” Sunggyu whispered gently back in the young man’s ears and pressed a soft peck on his black hair under a shocked expression of his three male friends.

 

“You know.. j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter