First Encounter

Breaking Your Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun was always living his life in a bitter hell. Actually, in Woohyun’s condition, he wished he’d rather live in real hell than his own life right now. Why? It was a long story. He worked days and nights hard to pay debt his mother left him to be responsible for. He was forced to quit college that he had always been dreaming of enrolling after finishing his high school. He had experienced real pain since then, after his mother ran away from home leaving him to pay debt for her.

 

Such a huge amount of money, just high school certificate holder like him, who would be willing to offer him such a good job with well-paid salary. He had to work several jobs, a waiter, a babysitter, a cleaner, a delivery man from the sun rose until the dark consumed the earth. However, with those jobs, he still couldn’t be able to earn much and pay debt to those money lenders with high interest rate on time since mostly they were running illegally in this kind of business and also he had to pay for rent, electricity bill, etc. He almost couldn’t even afford to pay off the interest each month, not to mention the whole money his mother borrowed from those fearsome men.

 

Wondering why he didn’t end his life after living in such a tragic life? Of course he would love to if there weren’t that cute little 10 years old boy. His brother, Sungjong. He sometimes wondered what kind of mother who would abandon her own sons in this condition. But it wasn’t that hard to expect since they were just an adopted son. She was actually their aunt, their mother’s younger sister. Before their biological parents committed suicide due to bankruptcy of their business, they were adopted by their aunt and started calling her as mother since Sungjong was just 5 years old and he was just 15. Actually their lives weren’t not that bad after living with their aunt for 5 years since she treated him and his brother better than they deserved from someone who was willing to take care of them while their own parents left nothing to them and her as the condition to look after them. Woohyun really hated how irresponsible their parents were, but past was past he couldn’t change this fact.

 

He was always thinking that he would have such a typical college boy’s life with a promising future after he graduated even their aunt wasn’t that wealthy enough to support them, so he would be able to payback her kindness, but everything was vanished after one day he came back home from school to only find Sungjong left alone with some strangers he had never known before.

 

Those men told them that their aunt had borrowed money in a huge amount and suddenly disappeared without informing, so all of the debt must be paid by him.

 

From then, he was living his deepest hell in his life, quitted his college, abandoned his dream, even was beaten to almost death sometimes when he couldn’t pay the interest back on time.

 

However, life wouldn’t be much suffering after he was accepted to be a bartender at one of the most popular night clubs named S.K in Seoul offering him such an amount of money that might make his life and his brother’s life a little easier, plus with the money he got from other job in the day as working at the convenient store.

 

Sungjong was such a good and understanding boy, so he never caused him any troubles since he could look after himself at home alone after coming back from school for a few hours while he was working at night. That was why Woohyun couldn’t dare to leave his little brother alone in this cruel world if he decided to end his life. Also, another good thing about working at S.K club was that the location was near his home so he did not need to spend much time walking back and forth.

 

“So you guys know about your working hours right?” Woohyun and the other 2 boys who looked like having the same age as him nodded their heads in understanding since before they got accepted, they were told about the specifications of their job already. Woohyun needed to work 5 hours a night from 9pm to 2am. So he could always make sure to let his brother sleep before he went to work and came back home. In the morning, he sent Sungjong to school before going to work at the convenient store.

 

“So Lee managernim can we start work right away?” One of the boys asked Sungyeol as the club manager while they were in his office room.

 

“If there are not any problem from CEO, of course you guys can start your work at 9pm sharp.” Sungyeol looked at the clock and knew that it was almost time to open the business but first the new recruited employees must meet the CEO of the club first.

 

Woohyun raised his brows up in confusing.

 

So we have one more round to be accepted?

 

Looked like Sungyeol could read Woohyun’s mind, so he clarified “Everything must come under control our CEO, so you might not be given work once he decided not to hire you. I hope this answer your question pretty man.” Sungyeol gave a playful wink to Woohyun.

 

WHAT? Woohyun was thinking that he already got a job but everything must not be easy as he thought.

 

“As a reminder, Don’t try to make eyes contact with our boss, especially seduce him. There were too many people already coming to work here as to attract our boss’s attention.

 

Woohyun sighed and rolled his eyes. He definitely used to hear that rumor too since the boss of this club was the powerful handsome young man in business field as he became successful in such a young age 25. Too many people would rather kneel down to get his attention. But not him. He came here to fend for his life.

 

Sungyeol led them to one VIP room inside the club at the end of corridor which was now some people started to show up and the music was getting louder. A cross the crowd, they saw a few bartenders already standing at the counters. The club was really famous, so there were too many people lined up to get into this enormous elegant club, mostly rich people who had nothing to do beside wasting their money for drinking and dancing.

 

Here they were in front of one VIP room while Sungyeol tried to knock on the door. Woohyun heard a man hum in response so Sungyeol opened the door and guided them inside.

 

The room was big without doubt, and there were expensive sofas inside and the decoration was also brilliant and attractive. It looked like the best VIP room in this club since the boss was here.

 

As told, Woohyun didn’t try to look up so he didn’t take a good look of this room yet. He walked further behind Sunyeol and two other boys like a lost puppy before stopping while Sungyeol introduced them to a man sitting on the sofa.

 

“A-hem.” Sungyeol cleared his throat by coughing to announce their presences to the man who was busy on the sofa.

 

A tall figure with his thighs were wrapped around expensive designer black cut-knee jean showing off his powerful legs and milky skin based on the cut of jean on the knees. The black shirt with sleeved rolled up showing his strong arm was ed 3 in a row showing his perfect well-sculptured muscular body and broad chest. That was all Woohyun could describe a man in front of him since he was lowering his head so he couldn’t see his face yet. What Woohyun could observe more was that the boss was not alone. There was another y woman in short red dress sitting on his lap showing her perfect slim white

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter