Chapter 04

Hero, occasionally clown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

They spend at Hyukjae's home today. Donghae and Heechul already visit many times. Hyukjae was nervous when they came to his home for the first time. He told his mom at home, his friends will come to there after a class finished, but didn't tell about Donghae's mask and Heechul's cosplay. However, his mom reaction was very friendly when met them for the first time.

“Unbelievable! Iron-man is to my home! Such honor! Which princess are you? So beautiful!”

Hyukjae was so proud of his mom that hugged them with joy. They relaxed in no time and got used to his home speedily.

 

 

Today, Hyukjae is at his home with Donghae, just the two of them. A while ago, he cans get away with that, if Donghae's home or his home. He understands so, he just does it. It was not referred but was naturally made circumstance.

 

Hyukjae notices that Donghae almost falls asleep. He knows Donghae gets sleepy frequently when takes a class or an afternoon, but he was told to give a warning from Heechul, because Donghae can't sleep a night. Donghae is watching TV with his half-closed eyes while lying on the couch, but pops up.

“Hyukjae! Let's go to this theme park! You're going, right? Say, I'm going!”

“T-Theme park?” Hyukjae is surprised, sudden Donghae’s move.

“Nemo's parade is planned this weekend in there!” Donghae is pointing at TV.

“But did Heechul-hyun tell you that he has plans this weekend?”

Donghae just shuts his mouth. Hyukjae sees a little disappointment in his eyes and is flustered.

“Let's go together when Hyun says OK!”

“Can't I do without Hyun does it?” Donghae looks him with an upward gaze.

Hyukjea wants to indulge him, but he it up. He softly pulls him and he makes eye contact with him.

“Hey, donghae. I know that Hyun takes good care of you. It’s natural to need permission from him, right?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter