Chapter 02

Hero, occasionally clown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Hyukjae is the same class as Donghae, that's not all. He pays attention to Kim-Heechul after clown’s mask. Heechul is sitting the seat next to Donghae, but the seat should Hyukjae's. He checks his seat's number again. Yes, it’s right.

No kidding? My seat is next to Donghae!

 

He gets close to them, while being nervous and excited. He cans hear, Heechul is telling a new classmate that Donghae doesn't talk on clown’s day. He sees the classmate is his friend.

“How’s it going?” He's just putting up a front.

“Hyukjae! It’s going well.” He did a fist bump with friend. He looks at Heechul.

“Hi, I’m hyukjae. I’m glad to meet you.”

“Glad to see you, Mr. Smarty-pants.”

“W-What?” He's his eyes wide open, and he stopped that he reaches for shakehands.

“So am I.”

“E-excuse me?” Hyukjae is confused.

“I've heard of you. You’re famous here. You’re very athletic, awesome dancer, best rapper, intelligence, and a great sense of humor. Wow, you have such a diverse ability!” Heechul exaggerate looks up at the sky.

His friend is giving a nod over and over, but he doesn't think he received praise.

Is he being sarcastic me?

 

“Of course, you know about us. I know you gossip with us.”

Hyukjae is even more his eyes wide open than a little while ago.

“What? I do never ever.” He couldn't help yelling.

“Hey, Heechul, Hyukjae doesn't gossip with you two, but just hear it.” His friend puts hand on his shoulder soothingly.

“Uh-huh.”

“Well, Hyukjae wants to be friends with you two. So do I.” He smiles.

“I was just playing! We're going to be good friends.” He grins and tapped their arms.

Hyukjae relieved and smiled.

 

 

“Do you happen to have this seat?” Heechul looks up Hyukjae and points at the desk in front of him.

“Yup.” He answers, puts his backpack the desk.

“Sounds good.”

“Why?” Hyukjae scratch his head.

Heechul hoists his chin in the direction of Donghae. No matter how make noise near him, he doesn't move a muscle.

“There was no problem because we were the same class last ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter