Chapter 01

Hero, occasionally clown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Hero appears in the school where Lee-Hyukjae studies. Iron-Man, Spider-Man, and a tragic hero Darth Vader. Hero like that everyone saw on the movie actually doesn't come over to inspire students. His name is Lee-Donghae. He wears such a mask every day.

 

Heroine appears in the school where Lee-Hyukjae studies. Sailor-Moon, Cinderella, antiheroine Catwoman, and so on. Like comics Heroine actually doesn't come over bravely. It's a Man, Kim-Heechul. He cosplays such a character every day.

 

A year has passed since he entered school. For a half year is full of trouble. Everybody can't wrap my head around the fact that he wears a mask and they make fun of wearing it because he is ugly. They first wait and see but can't stand and curious people try to unclothe it. Even Hyukjae remembers this thing, the classroom is different from Donghae, just passes by him, just sees from a distance. He freaks out, shouts like madman and obviously, something is wrong with him. Heechul shoved the people around perplexed and appears. His hands have the fire extinguisher. He doesn't hesitant at all to let fly it at people surrounding Donghae. He calmed down Donghae as if nothing had happened, took him by the hand and left. Next day, he appeared with drag queen and declared.

 

“If you guys want to unclothe Donghae's mask, unclothe my clothes!”

 

It is almost a half year since the incident. Everybody gets used to the circumstance. Most people don’t care about them already. However, Hyukjae thinks that their personality may be the reasons. Just like his looks, Heechul is a bit weird. Nevertheless, everybody respects him swaggers with drag queen and His fooling around makes people around him laugh. He is out of control when get mad but they will gradually leave him alone because Donghae leaves him calmly. Heech

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter