Half Wire

Half Wire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every day.

Year after year.

At the same time.

In the same place.

You ran past me, looking at the clock on your wrist, muttering how late you were, balancing the cup of hot coffee in one of your hands, walking through the door, not even noticing that I always opened the cafeteria door for you pass without getting hurt.

Running down the sidewalk, his black leather bag hanging from his shoulder.

There were times when I watched you sit and have coffee quietly, while answering a call on your cell phone.

Even more perfect was to see you smile, talking to your cafeteria friend, laughing and smiling so beautifully, and then you realized you were late, and you ran. Once again.

How many times have I seen you, I have watched you, I admire you from afar. Not brave enough to go talk to you. Day after day.

And love began to grow, began to show itself and you becoming more and more beautiful and charming in my eyes.

Even when you had dark circles under your eyes, a sign that you had had a night of little sleep.

Or when he painted his hair a different color. So many colors, bright and beautiful as the Rainbow.

Sometimes I saw you sad, suffering in full loneliness, tears not welcome dancing on your face, and I crazy to go and console you, but once again. Cowardice beat me.

I knew nothing of you, only your face. Which I had already painted pictures and more pictures, in order never to forget her beautiful face, smooth as the skin of a baby.

You had a blue blouse, which I loved to see you clad in, for being my favorite color, as well as for being beautiful under the soft tone of your skin.

The hair sometimes flat, or curly, sometimes on the forehead as far as up. No matter, you look beautiful in every way.

I loved to see you fit while reading some papers, and then I would make faces that should not have been a fairy tale, but for min it was like looking at the sun, and then you touched your pink and fleshy lips involuntarily. Oh ... you can not imagine the thirst I had for kissing them, how many times have I dreamed of feeling the sweet taste they contained in them.

And your body... how not to comment?

Such a perfect body, even for a man, small and delicate, all in the right places, could not be better.

So, I wondered, did you have anyone? A love? A boyfriend or husband?

And when I thought maybe I did, I felt my heart break into small pieces. But at the same time I wondered, how could someone so perfect be without someone?

And so I lived many of my days, and years. Watching you silently, sitting in a corner of the cafe, an iso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter