Chapter 2

Our Fate
Please log in to read the full chapter

The cafetaria is packed with student today, eventhought today is the last day in this semester. It is so full to the point that you can't find empty table, but there are several chairs that unoccupied all over the cafetaria. 

 

Seunghyun, Youngbae, and Daesung are sitting in one of the table. Seunghyun and Daesung are eating while Youngbae is typing something in his phone—sending report to his mom that he's number two, again.

 

"Let's just eat, Youngbae ya. Your mom already know that you are number 2," said Seunghyun while picking pickled radish. "Everyone already know that," Daesung join in the conversation.

 

The top 3 student rank that remain the same for the last 2 years make everyone literally keep in their mind that the top 3 will always be Minzy, Youngbae, and Chaerin. It somehow frustates Youngbae, he is so close to being the top one but in fact Minzy always left him behind. 

 

"I wonder where Jiyong go" said Youngbae while separating his chopstick. "He said he want to wandering around school, to find another target" Seunghyun said while munching the Ramyeon. "Another target? Jiyong isn't learning from the past, really" said Youngbae while shakin his head.

 

Jiyong is known as the bad boy in the uni. He always had a girlfriend, when he broke up, he will get the new one in just 3 days. He has a long list of ex-es, from senior, the female student from other uni, even the high school student from nearby school. His bestfriend always remind him to be faithful and stop the dating-break up cycle. But Jiyong being Jiyong, still doing that cycle.

 

Daesung see Jiyong is walking to their table with a smirk on his face. All the female student in the cafetaria have their eyes on Jiyong. They know Jiyong just broke up with Eunji, the freshman from Business School nextdoor. It means that Jiyong is looking for someone to be his girlfriend. "Guess he already got the next target" said Daesung trying to read his face from afar.

 

"Who is it this time, huh? Doesn't he date almost everyone in this uni?" Seunghyun said it as a matter of fact. 

 

"Guys," Jiyong said with a smirk on his face, "I won't be single man, this summer," Jiyong said while sit beside Youngbae.

 

"As long as I remember, you always had accompany when holiday comes," Seungri respons uninterested. 

 

"Who is it this time?" Seunghyun said, trying to look interested to the topic. But in fact everyone is tired of 'bad boy Jiyong'. They all want Jiyong to be faithful, and not looking at woman as a toy that he can throw away when he is bored.

 

"Oh come on guys! What's with the atmosphere?" Jiyong said knowing that his bestfriends are showing uninterested respons, "Do you guys know Lee Chaerin?" 

 

"That blonde Lee Chaerin?" Daesung respons with a surprise tone. "The number 3???" Youngbae respons this time, familiar with the name that always stick after his name on the student rank for this past 2 years.

 

"Yup!" Jiyong smirks. "You can't play this game with her, Jiyong" Seungri said coldly. "And why is t

Please log in to read the full chapter