Chapter 1

Our Fate
Please log in to read the full chapter

Summer holiday start tomorrow, today is the last day at uni. The corridor are full of student talking about their holiday plan in a group or just arranging their locker before the holiday. In the other corridor, students are swarming around the bulletin board to see their grade. Eventhough they already know who is at the top 3 because in the last 2 years, the name remain the same.

 

"Aishhhh Gong Minzy is always ahead of me" said Chaerin after seeing the bulletin board only to find out that she's being number 3 again, after Minzy and Youngbae.

 

"Chaerinnie is always number 3" said Dara while finding her name in the bulletin board, "gotcha!" She found her name in the top 25 student.

 

"I'm sorry Chaerin, but this time my mom told me that if I'm not in the first, I will spend my summer holiday at home" Minzy said with apologetic smile.

 

"Let's just celebrating the summer holiday, girls! How about going to the theme park? It still noon, we can ride several rides before it close!" Said Bom lighten up the mood and locking her right arm with Chaerin and left arm with Minzy.

 

"Only if Minzy would buy me ice cream there" Chaerin said with playful tone. "Alrighttt ice cream are on me girls, let's go!"

 

They leave the bulletin board and start to walk to the parking area.

"Anyway, what's your holiday plan?" Minzy asks the other girls. "I will go to Japan for holiday with my brother for two weeks. If you guys want something from Japan just tell me, I'll buy it for you" said Dara.

 

"Aren't you bored spending your holiday in Japan?" Asks Chaerin, she's wondering why Dara is always spending her holiday in Japan. After Chaerin and her family move to Korea, she never visit Japan again until now. But Dara is constantly visiting Japan during the holiday.

 

"Nah, it's Cheondung's decision

Please log in to read the full chapter