Chapter 12

Messenger Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry. Gad. So sorry that I forgot yet again to update. Haven't been online too 😂. I was stuck with this chapter so I really don't know. Its kinda rush and disappointing and all... I think.

And yeah I passed the Entrance Test. YAYY! And I'll upload chapter 13 (probably) this fri. When I climb back from hell that is research defense (Gad y did I choose to be an indiv researcher?)

Anyway enjoy!

=====

 

Dropping Taeyeon off at the S.M. building, you were bombarded by her members as to why you were late and what the two of you did and if the child is yours.

"Pietyr is my brother's."

"You have a brother!? Where!?"

"Is he hot?" You glared at Sunny but she laughed it off. Your brother had left Pietyr with you and went out to let some steam before you could drive towards the S.M. building.

"Oh my gosh! Is that Pietyr!?" Yeri came running in the practice room, eyes shining brightly seeing the child.

"Grande soeur!" Pietyr squealed, running towards the squirtle who opened her arms for a hug.

"They could actually understand each other?" Tiffany asked you with curious eyes, it seemed like Pietyr only knows English and French but he doesn't really talk to them except for you and Taeyeon.

"Myemim's english is good you know and Pietyr really loves his Red Velvet Unnies." You answered with a smile. The rest watched as Pietyr greeted the other members with so much energy, contrast to what his greetings to them a while ago.

As the Red Velvet members (not without greeting their sunbae and you) kept Pietyr occupied, the rest of SNSD members waited for you to tell them why Pietyr calls you 'Maman'.

"He doesn't really have a mom, so Henry-oppa said I could be his mom instead."

"So... Do you go to the kindergarten stuff?"

"Of course. Wouldn't miss it for the world." You grinned reminiscing the fact that whenever you go to France just so Pietyr would have a mom for a day made the little kid so happy and brag that he has a pretty mom.

"But I thought your brother is your twin?" Yuri asked confused, looking back and forth at Pietyr and you, wondering how it all worked.

"They're clouded with enviousness that we are such a visual and powerful couple that they forget to look closely." You laughed with tears b in your eyes.

"Who wouldn't when you make an extravagant entrance, wearing the what was it?-"

"Was it the Yves Saint Laurent jumpsuit with drawstring waist and jet beaded sleeves?"

"Yes that one! The one from Yves' final couture collection from 2012?" You nodded, seemingly amazed that Seulgi remembered the story you had told her when it was Pietyr's first Mom day in kindergarten.

"Paired with your favorite..."

"Alïa fold-over suede ankle boots, yes."

"-And being heterochromatic beauty that you are while walking with two Russian Wolfhounds wearing diamond leash?" Seulgi interrupted, holding Pietyr with the child holding out his hands for 'you' to take.

The members gave you a look, judging you about the dogs wearing diamond leash. But they were in awe, they didn't know you were that overly fashionable and haughty, like seriously, why wear those in a day care?

"Diamond leash? Seriously?"

"Elizabeth and Mary is very much offended."

"Did you just name your dogs from the Queens of England?"

"And why did you wear those in a day care?"

"It was a high class school so I might as well."

Still, their judgemental stares didn't deter. You avoid staring at them and tried to grabbed the boy from Seulgi but Pietyr smacked your hands, "Omma!" He cried out, squirming under the bear's hold.

Everyone including you tried not to let your jaw slack as the boy kept crying out for the kid leader beside you. "Omma!"

"Well...Wouldn't you know, he has a new mom now and his first korean word no less." Joy cut the shock with her words and Taeyeon's face burst with colors of red.

"Dad said that whenever maman looks at someone with sparkling eyes I should call her Omma!" Pietyr explained once he sat yet again on Taeyeon's lap. For some reason, it made Taeyeon all fuzzy and warm but she loved it.

"Oooo! Nice job Henry!" Seulgi giggled at the side. You kept trying to shut the bear from saying more embarassing things but she has no zipper seriously! Everyone sans Irene reveled at the fact that there is something or probably there already is a blooming relationship between the two of you and they ship it so hard.

"I didn't know you were into dorks Y/n."

"What do-"

"Aish. No need to deny!"

You confusedly looked at them then at Taeyeon who kept nervously laughing at the side because of her members.

"But I thought you and Jennie-unnie were-"

Joy shut her trap when she saw the panic in your eyes. She grunted when Wendy elbowed her and Yeri giving her a glare.


"Jennie? What?..."


***


There are only days away until Christmas and you were stumped as to what to buy for your friends. You knew Seulgi wanted that white gold necklace from France, the one that you showed her the last time and you already bought it, but as for the rest, there were none. Zilch. Zero. Nada.

"So did you get what I want Oppa?"

"Of course." He smirked, handing over a velvet box. The two of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter