Chapter 8

Messenger Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The number you had dialled is currently unattended. Please try your call later."

Confused, you tried calling again but the results were the same. "I thought she said she doesn't have any schedules today?"

Today's a great Saturday morning.

Not really.

You were cold and even if the heater is working and you're wearing the comfiest outfit, it is still cold. Snow fell in heaps outside and you wondered if you could go outside but for the sake of a promise, you'll still do it anyway. But for some reason, the person you promised to is not answering your calls. You don't even know her address so how will you go to her house?

"The number you had dialled is currently unattended. Please try your call later."

"Seriously!?"

"Yah! Choi Y/n when will you go out of your room!? Are you dying for real now!?"

"Shut up midget!"

***

Taeyeon didn't know if ignoring your calls is a good thing. But she (harrumped) when you called again for the umpteenth time. It wasn't her fault that you were an idiot, flirting with some girl yesterday. It was all yours. Period.

But you kept calling and her guilt drowned her. Its really not your fault though. Its Irene's fault. The nerve of her hoobae.

Twelve missed calls later her mood drastically changed. If you have been calling for this long, you must be worried a lot and it made her happy. To the point that Ginger judged his human with his black beady eyes as she smiled widely. A smile so soft that the dog wondered what the hell she is happy about. Belated, she called back and you answered with a barrage of questions. "Tae what happened? Are you okay? Why aren't you answering my calls?"

"Nah.. I'm okay. I just woke up that's why."

You laughed slightly as if the burden had left you and you were so relieved that nothing bad had happened. Tae on the other hand tried to laugh it off, in case you became suspicious of her waking up at three in the afternoon. Not that you noticed.

"Is your offer still available?"

"Of course."

Then you hang up, only to call again not a second later. Tae confusedly stared at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter