Preview

You are my Strength (ChanBaek)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOU ARE NEVER HOME, HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BEHAVE A CERTAIN WAY WHEN I HAVE NO ONE TO LOOK UP TO?! YOU HAVE SUCH HIGH EXPECTATIONS OF ME AND EXPECT ME TO BE LIKE KAI'S LITTLE BROTHER, BUT IM NOT, IM NOT KYUNGSOO.....Ever since mom and dad died....I have no one..." As Baekhyun finished his speech I can feel my eyes water, he's right I'm never home, I have to work three jobs just afford this small apartment for just us both.

"B-Baekhyun I'm sorry, I-I just thought you didn't need me..." I feel guilty for putting so much pressure.

"OF COURSE I NEED YOU...Your my only family left... I need a role model, I want you to teach me how to be respectful, how to smile....How to love... Chanyeol,I need you home with me... I feel so alone without you here... I JUST DON'T WANT YOU TO GO CHANNIE, IM SORRY FOR BEING SELFISH, I-I JUST WANT YOU HERE WITH ME!!!" He began to cry louder than before, I felt a sharp pain in my chest, I gave him everything he wanted, but he only wanted just one thing, love. Baekhyun never received love since the death of our parents,I was never there to give him love properly.

I pulled Baekhyun in for a hug, his cries went louder. "P-Please stay....P-Please s-stop leaving me behind channie..."

"I-Im sorry..." I managed to choke out before crying back

❤💘❤💘❤💘❤💘❤

Hello lovelies here is a preview of my new story that's going to come out right after this story comes to an end. I hope you all like the preview so far ❤

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter