Something Unexpected

Let the fate decides : Win or Die

 

Onew walked to the room where IU and Jiyeon located. He entered the room with a frustrated expression on his face, “ Tsk “ Jiyeon sigh once Onew entered the room. “ What ? “ he asked Jiyeon when he heard the sigh. “ You must be forgot. So, let me remind you “ Jiyeon said. She smile cynically and look with her eyes full of anger saying , “ I know what’s all happening in here “ and pointing with her lips to the television which shows everything happening in the mansion to her.

“ So ? “ Onew ask. Still don’t get what Jiyeon means. “ So, you must be scared when they looks like suspecting you “ IU continue. Jiyeon nods and chuckled a bit. “ Me ? Scared ? Hahaha I don’t think so “ Onew ignored everything. But Jiyeon and IU are not stupid enough to believe what he’s saying. It can be seen through his face. “ Okay then. I’ll believe what you say “ Jiyeon said.

Onew walked out of the room immediately when he can’t stand that Jiyeon and IU look at him weirdly. He became incoherent suddenly. As soon as Onew out the room, the unknown woman came in. She folded her arm on the chest , “ You think saying things like that might scared him ? “ she said. The unknown woman walk in circle around IU and Jiyeon. But then, she stop infront of IU. She hold IU’s face , “ I will make you suffer after this “ and she laughed.

She let go IU’s face and facing her back to them. “ You already make me suffer by killing my brother and sister “ the woman stunt by IU’s saying. She look at IU. “ Sis… sister ? “ she ask. Obviously, IU could tell her eyes widened. IU sigh. “ Why are you shocked Joo Hyun ? You think I can’t remember you ? “ IU said. “ Joo Hyun ? You know this creepy woman ? “ Jiyeon ask. IU chuckled. “ Why don’t I know her ? She kills both my sister and brother “ IU said, still looking fiercely to the woman called, Joo Hyun.

***

Luna just walked out of her room when she saw Onew just got back from somewhere. He looks anxiously. “ Onew-ah “ she called. Onew look at her , but he didn’t stop walking. He rushed to his room and closed the door. “ Tsk, what the hell is wrong with him ? “ Luna said and walked away. She passed infront of Suzy’s room when she thought , Where is Suzy ? And IU too. Are they the traitor just like Onew ? Oh it can’t be. They looks nice. She still standing infront of Suzy’s room but then Myungsoo walk pass her.

“ Myungsoo-ah “ she called. Myungsoo look back facing her. “ Ne “ he replied. Luna walked to him , “ Do you have any idea where is Suzy and IU ? “ Luna ask him. Myungsoo drag his breath. “ Even Jiyeon we couldn’t find anywhere, now you ask me that two girls ? “ Myungsoo said. Luna nods several times. “ Should we look inside Suzy’s room ? “ Luna gave her idea. “ Didn’t that creepy Master already check ? “ Myungsoo said. “ Whose creepy ? “ someone from the back ask.

They turn back and see , “ Ahh Sulli-ah, I thought who “ Myungsoo said. Sulii smile at him but then he look at Luna , “ Anyone answer my question ? “ Sulli ask again. “ The Master “ Luna said. Sulli nods, understand. Luna look at Myungsoo , “ Well back to the conversation, we can’t trust him so much “ she said. Myungsoo look at Sulli , “ What ? “ Sulli ask. “ Let’s go and check on Suzy’s room one more time “ he said and pull Sulli’s hand. 

 

They walked to Suzy’s room and everyone stop infront of the door. “ You want to enter first or me ? “ Myungsoo ask. Sulli laugh. “ Why are you laughing ? “ Myungsoo ask her. “ Are you scared ? “ Sulli asked. He looks around me and then back looking at Sulli , “ Kinda “ he said. Luna look at him and sigh , “ Coward. Move. Let me enter first “ she said. Myungsoo give her the way and let her enter the room first. Then, followed by Sulli and lastly him.

“ She’s not here and this room looks like no one using it before “ Sulli said. “ Yeah, I’m feeling the same way “ Myungsoo agreed with her. “ Hey “ someone suddenly approach them , “ Oh my god ! You scared me ! “ Myungsoo said, gasping for air and his chest. He really got shocked by the sudden called , “ Opss sorry. You like a girl. Even the girls doesn’t get shocked like you “ the person approach them said.

“ Tsk, you shut up Taemin-ah ! “ Myungsoo scold him when the girls started to laugh. “ What are you guys looking here ? “ Taemin ask , stopping the laugh that become louder. He took a sit at the couch infront of the bed. “ We’re looking for Suzy actually “ Sulli said. Taemin stood up immediately and look at Sulli , “ Suzy ? She isn’t in here right ? You heard what the Master said “ Taemin said.

“ We didn’t trust him just now. Now we trust him since Suzy isn’t here “ Luna said. Taemin nods and sit back but then , “ Ah what the is that ? “ he said, stand back when he realized he step on something. Everyone walk to him. “ What ? “ Myungsoo ask. “ I step on something err… what should I describe it. I don’t know. Just take a look at it “ he said. Sulli is the one who bow first to look at it but then Taemin stop her.

“ Let the guy do it “ he pointed at Myungsoo. “ Yah ! Why me ? You’re a guy too “ Myungsoo said. Shocked when he was asked to look what did Taemin step on. “ I’m …. I’m … “ he became stutter. “ Just tell us you’re scared too “ Sulli said and bow back. She pull the thing Taemin step on. She keep pulling but the thing is too heavy.

“ It’s too heavy. I can’t pull it out “ Sulli said. “ Let me try “ Luna said. Sulli gave Luna her way and step aside. She try to pull too but then they heard …

!

Someone whispering. “ You heard that ? “ Myungsoo ask anxiously. “ Stop sounding scared Myungsoo ! “ Sulli scold him. He look down and nods sacredly. “ What do you feel of the thing ? “ Taemin ask. “ It’s hairy “ Luna said. Sulli’s weird , “ But I feel something else “ she said. “ What do you feel ? “ Taemin ask. “ I feel like pulling clothes something “ she said. They become more and more weird just because Sulli and Luna pulling something different.

 

 

What actually that they pull ? Whose the person whispering that they heard ? Keep reading to know the answer and puhleaseeeeeeee leave your comment down there. It inspired me on writing ! Don’t forget to subscribe tooooo !