The Secrets

Let the fate decides : Win or Die

 

“ Ahhhh “ IU screamed. “ What the ? Suzy-ah, what happened ? “ IU cried. IU stand at the door, not moving. But then ….

PAPP !!!

“ Got you ! “

Someone palm IU’s mouth and hit her head makes her fainted. The person drag IU to the same room as Jiyeon. The person open the door that Jiyeon’s located. Once the person enter the room with IU , “ Omo ! Onew-ah ! What have you done to IU ? “ Jiyeon shout. “ Shut up Jiyeon or you will revealed my secret “ Jiyeon shows a weird look. Onew laugh.

“ You know what ? I’m the traitor among you “ Onew said and that makes Jiyeon surprised. “ What crap are you talking about ? “ Onew laugh again. “ Should I repeat ? I’m the TRAITOR among you all “ he emphasize the word traitor. “ I’m sure Jiyoung already shows you what happened to Lee Joon and Suzy right ? “ he asked Jiyeon.

“ Lee Joon’s dead. But Suzy ? What happened to her ? “ Jiyeon ask. Seems like she doesn’t know yet , Onew thought. “ She doesn’t know anything “ someone approach from the back. “ Noona “ Onew greet someone that Jiyeon doesn’t know. Someone unfamiliar among them. “ And we just met now, right Jiyeon ? “ the woman ask Jiyeon with a sweet smile appear on her face.

“ Who are you ? “ Jiyeon ask. “ I’m sure you know me. It’s just that we’ve never met for a long time. After that tragic tragedy maybe ? “ she said and laugh. “ Damn you. Just tell me who are you ! “ Jiyeon shout and her voice makes IU conscious. “ Urghh, why is my head so hurt ? “ IU said. She opened her eyes slowly and realize that her hands had been tied.

“ Yah ! Untied me ! “ IU shout. She still didn’t realize that Onew is there. “ IU-ah “ Jiyeon called her. She pulled up her head and then only she realized that there’s 3 other person in the room. “ Jiyeon-ah “ she called back, “ And Onew ? “ she became weird. “ What are you doing here ? And why am I being tied ? Why don’t you ? Who is that woman beside you ? “ IU asked so many question.

Onew look at the woman beside her. “ I’m sure Jiyeon could tell you anything you want to know because she knows everything that happen in this mansion “ Onew said and walk out of the room with the woman just now. After they closed the door , “ Jiyeon-ah, what had actually happened in this mansion ? “ IU ask Jiyeon. “ I’m sure you will get shocked “ Jiyeon replied.

 

“ You see the television there ? “ Jiyeon point with her lips to the television that shows everything to her. Everything that happen in the mansion. IU nods. “ Actually, I saw everything that you and the other students did in this creepy mansion. Everything. And I even see it myself how your oppa died “ Jiyeon talk seriously. IU’s shocked , “ Is it that bad ? I mean, the way he died ? “ IU ask Jiyeon. “ You wouldn’t want to know “ Jiyeon said. Her voice was so slow. 

 

“ Wait. What happened to Suzy ? “ Jiyeon suddenly remembered what Onew had said just now. “ Suzy ? “ IU ask. But then, her tears fall. “ She’s dead “ she said , slowly. Jiyeon was so shocked. “ What ?! When ? “ she ask IU. “ I don’t know. I look for her in her room. When I opened it, I saw she’s hanging herself on the fan and the worst part …. “ IU cried harder. “ Shh, IU-ah. Don’t cry. Tell me “ Jiyeon comfort her.

“ The fan is on “ IU said and made Jiyeon’s jaw dropped.

***

“ Master Hyunseung “ Luna called. Master Hyunseung look at her. “ Hmm “ Luna doesn’t dare to look at him so she decided to just look at her food while talking , “ We are here for investigation of Marguerite Daisy’s flower. But why are we stuck in here ? “ she bravely ask. Master Hyunseung clear his throat, put down his knife and fork and wipe his lips. “ You will know later. Everything “ he said and walk away.

Luna looked at Jiyoung whose pouring the tea into Myungsoo’s cup. “ Jiyoung-ah “ she called. Jiyoung look at her. “ I can’t say anything. I’m just working here “ she said and smile. She put the tea pot and follow Master Hyunseung. “ This is becoming more weird. IU and Suzy is gone “ Sulli suddenly said.

Are you sure ? HAHAHHAAHAH

Sulli suddenly heard a smooth voice whispering through her ears. Her eyes widened. Her knife and fork fall from her hand. “ What’s wrong ? “ Taemin ask her. She look at Taemin. “ Nothing. I’m full “ she said. She stand up from her seat and walk to her room. “ She looks weird “ Myungsoo said. “ Not as weird as someone “ Minhwan interrupt. “ What do you mean ? ” Onew ask. He sounds nervous.

“ Why do you sounds nervous Onew ? “ Wooyoung look at him, smile cynically while asking. Onew immediately look at him. “ No I’m not “ he said, still sounded nervously. “ Okay then “ Wooyoung said and continue eating. But then, they heard Myungsoo chuckled. And it continued with Luna’s and Nicole’s laugh. “ Yah ! Is it that funny ? “ Taemin shout. But then, all of them except Onew are laughing.

“ Why are you all laughing ? “ he ask again. He really can’t lied people. Looks tough infront of girls. Tsk, Nicole thought. “ Nothing. It’s just that just now there’s someone who played hide and seek. And looks funny “ Myungsoo said. “ What’s so funny ? “ Onew ask again. “ You should watch him , then only you know why is it so funny “ Luna said, can’t stop laughing.

“ Him ? A guy ? “ Onew ask again. They all nods.

There’s something they hide from me , Onew thought.

 

Wowww , okay what happened to the other student ? Why are they laughing on someone whose just playing hide and seek ? Keep reading to know the answer. And pleaseeeeee readerssssss , don’t keep silent. Leave me some comment !!!!