Under Krystal's Eye

I Accidentally Fell In Love With My Enemy -- ON HIATUS

Jonghyun's POV

"Wait...WHAT?!" I yelped, my voice croaking when it reached a whole new level of squeakiness. Jessica had a similar reaction, and she blinked many times before speaking.

"Yah, don't play around, Krys, or I am seriously going to kick you." Jessica warned. Krystal huffed, crossing her arms.

"I'm not lying, okay! I asked Umma and reasoned with her a little..." Krystal fidgeted with her fingers and looked down to examine them. "And...she let me!" Her face shot up with a bright smile and she swayed happily in place. Krystal oblivously skipped across the room and lay sprawled on the couch. Then she sat up and bounced in place.

"Unnie, the couch is so cozy!" Krystal praised. I huffed.

"Then why don't you have it. It'll be your new bed." I snorted. Jessica's head shot up and she glowered at me.

"Yah, are you stupid? We actually use this couch." She retorted. Sighing, Jessica waved her hands in the air. "I'll let her sleep with me." 

I gawked at her. "You're actually giving in?!" I squeaked in unison with Krystal's excited squeal. She clapped in place happily.

"Yay! Gomawo unnie! You're the best!" She sprang off the couch and ran over to Jessica to give her a bear hug. Jessica rolled her eyes at both of us, before taking a step back and scrutinizing Krystal's suitcase. It may have been only one, but it was incredibly buff that i couldn't help but wonder as well what the heck was inside.

"How much do you have in there? I think we would need to renovate a whole new closet just to stuff your clothes in my room." Krystal peeked over at her suitcase. She shrugged. 

"I don't know..." She tapped her finger upon her chin before Jessica shot another question at her.

"What exactly did you say to Umma to convince her to let you live with us?" Krystal stopped tapping her chin and flushed. I raised an amused brow. 

"Uh, well you see..." Her eyes flickered over to Jonghyun, but right when she was supposed to answer, the doorbell rang. It took a second to register who was at the door and why. My eyes rounded along with Jessica's.

"Donghae!" We exclaimed in unison and instantly, Jessica looked down at her attire to find that she was still wearing her pajamas and her hair was still damp and wet. Quickly, she ran to her room to change. Krystal looked at the both of us with a bemused expression on her face.

"Who?" Ignoring her, I rushed to the door, but stopped in my tracks.

"! I didn't even get changed!" I cursed under my breath and racked my brain for any last minute ideas, before Krystal's voice intercepted my action.

"I''ll get it!" She hopped towards the door and I was too slow to stop her. She unlocked the door and flung it open. I shut my eyes tight, too overwhelmed at the speed of time to even think of Donghae's bewildered look.

"Annyeong~" Her chirpy voice echoed and my mind could read the poor tutor's expression. 

"Uh, hi?" Donghae's voice echoed and footsteps followed Krystal inside the living room. That's when I forced one eye to open. Donghae was sending me a quizzical look before he looked at my clothes.

"Um, did you just get out of bed?" He questioned. My other eye flew open and I straightened up in my spot. Clearing my throat I sent him a look.

"Yeah, um, Jessica should be out soon..." The bedroom door flew wide open and Jessica came out in a big baggy, long-sleeve shirt that said 'y, Free, & Single' that just reached above the middle of her thigh and black leggings. Her scrunched, slightly wavy auburn hair and mismatched socks made her look more adorable than usual. Krystal's eyes widened.

"Omo! Unnie, you look so cute!" Jessica turned to her sister and gave her a look before sending Donghae an apologetic look.

"Mianhae. We kind of woke up late...?" She scratched the back of her head cheepishly. I looked over at Donghae before frowning at the fact that he was just staring at her in awe. My fists curled before I heard Jessica clear uncomfortably and noticed me.

"Jonghyun," I looked at her expectantly when she analyzed my body. "You can go change now." 

Stiffly, I nodded my head and slowly walked over to my room.

 

Jessica's POV

Once Jonghyun closed the door to his room, all went quiet. I could feel Donghae's tension close in towards mine, but Krystal's oblivous stupidity was the only thing that was keeping our awkwardness level steady.

Donghae suddenly clasped his hands together, startling me, before we locked eyes. "So, do you want to get started?" 

I felt my cheeks start to burn before nodding with a soft smile. "Sure--" But before either of us could move, Krystal's voice cut our action off.

"Wait!" Both of us paused, and looked over at her. Her arms were crossed and an upset frown was smeared across her face.

"What is it, Krys?" My voice was unsteady with impatience as I was aching to sit next to Donghae already. She pouted deeper.

"Unnie!~" I rolled my eyes at her whiny tone.

"Wae?" I snapped. Krystal walked over and hooked arms with me, before whisking me around to the corner. "What the--"

"Unnie!" Her voice lowered to a brisk whisper. "Who is he?! Is he some kind of pedofile?! What are you guys talking about 'getting started', huh? If you're going to do something like that you should've sent Jonghyun out of the house, and then--"

"Yah!" I snapped, wrenching my arm away from her. A look of disgust was on my face. "What are you thinking?! We weren't even talking about doing tha---Krys! I didn't know you weren't that innocent!" 

A sheepish grin creeped itself onto her face. "Hehe, well...I'm not..." My eyes rounded and I took a tentative step away from her.

"Wow...a lot has changed..." I mumbled. Krystal rolled her eyes.

"Whatever! Who is that guy?" She pressed. I poked her forehead roughly earning a yelp from her.

"He's our tutor, you little dirty-minded freak!" I snapped quietly. It took a second to process that to her brain before formed a small 'O'. 

"Ohh...so he's the guy you have a crush on?" My cheeks colored a bright red before I smacked her arm.

"Ow!" Krystal's face contorted cutely. "Unnie, stop abusing me!" I glared at her, before whisking around back to face Donghae only to find him a few inches from my face. I let out a yelp before Krystal whipped around as well. Donghae's eyes widened before he stepped back with a nervous chuckle.

"Mianhae, but I felt kind of awkward when I'm being talked about..." I flushed in embarassment from the realization that he had heard everything we said.

"Yah! Mr. Byuntae! Why are you listening to our conversation, huh?" Krystal exploded in his face to which Donghae blinked in astonishment.

"Krystal!" I gasped and waved my hands in front of me. "Donghae, don't listen to her. She's talking nonsense." Krystal was about to object when I sent her a death glare. reluctantly shut, and she crossed her arms stubbornly.

"Are you two...related?" Donghae asked curiously. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot that you don't know each other yet..." I gestured toward Krystal. "Donghae this is Krystal, my little sister. Krystal, this is my tutor, Mr. Lee Donghae. Not," I cleared my throat before mumbling under my breath, "Mr. Byuntae."

Donghae respectively bowed in welcome. "Hello." Krystal just scoffed and I nudged her in the ribs, causing her to give me a glare. Sighing, she made a small bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Krystal-imnida." She muttered. Then, Jonghyun came out of his room and he stared at us bewildered.

"You guys still haven't gotten started?" He asked, and I blushed remembering Krystal's misinterpretation. I shook my head  and quietly lied, "Uh, we were waiting for you." Jonghyun seemed surprised but a secret smile played against his lips. Krystal plopped her self on the single couch next to her, before crossing her legs and looking up at me.

"Yeah, unnie. I wanna see you guys get started." She innocently smiled up at me and I swore I was going to tickle her to sleep later on. Donghae cleared his throat and the three of us sat along the bigger couch with me in the middle and Jonghyun and Donghae on either side of me. Every now and then, I caught Krystal's eye and it was always focused on one person.

Donghae.

~~~

Hey guys~!

Sorry for the long wait! Busy, busy, busy!

Anyways, comment and subscribe! 

Luvs ya~

 

~~Your Authors~~