Truth or Dare!

I Accidentally Fell In Love With My Enemy -- ON HIATUS

Jessica's POV

After a couple hours, people started leaving. The house became emptier and emptier until it was only us. The other dates had left earlier. 

Then Key finally blew out his birthday candles and we ate cake. Now we were opening all of his presents. It finally came to Jonghyun. Key suspiciously took the big box. He eyed Jonghyun.

"What's inside...?" Jonghyun shrugged, smirking.

"It's called opening it." He stated, off his spoon covered with cake icing. I watched as Key glanced his way before finally unwrapping the box. All of us peeked inside as he opened the box. His eyes brightened as he slowly lifted a creamy white teddy bear out of the box. On its fluffly stomach had the writing 'Happy Birthday Key!'. Something shiny caught my eye, and also everyone elses. A glittering new sterling silver watch was rightly wrapped around one of the bear's paws.

Key gasped and then squished the bear next to his face. "It's so cute!" He squealed like a kid. I rolled my eyes with a playful smile. Key is such a baby.

Jonghyun leaned back with his arms behind his head and eyes closed. He had a victorious smirk on his face. "See? My present is always the best." I scoffed.

"You got him a teddy bear and a watch. Don't be too proud, dino-head." I snorted. He peeked one eye at me and glowered.

"Yah, it's not like you got him anything!" He retorted. I crossed my arms and frowned.

"I only came here as a date. Whoever said I was required to give him anything?" Jonghyun shot up and narrowed his eyes at me. I stared right back. We held gazes for a while, and an unforeseen thump in my stomach was heard by my ears. I mentally gasped. What...what is that noise? Is that...coming from my heart?! 

I quickly broke the staring contest, which caught Jonghyun by surprise but he just smirked it off. "Looks like I won this battle." I scowled at him, but my attention was diverted to my heart's reaction. Why is it beating so fast? What's wrong with me? This only ever happened with...Donghae.

I glanced at Jonghyun. I hope he didn't hear it. That would be too embarassing!

A clap brought me out of my thoughts. "How about we play a game of truth or dare?" Onew suddenly suggested. Everyone instantly agreed.

"Yeah! Time to get some secrets out of you guys~" Taemin wiggled his fingers at all of us. I uncomfortably stood up.

"Can I not join?" I proclaimed. I hated truth or dare. Somebody always caught one of my secrets, no matter how hidden they were. 

"Aww, come on Jessica! You have to be apart of this~" Key whined. "It's the least you could do for not bringing me a present." He urged. I sighed and for some reason my eyes drifted to Jonghyun. He seemed oblivious to my stare and I quickly looked away.

"Ugh...fine." I groaned and sat on the couch next to Jonghyun. Minho, Taemin, and Key took the floor while Onew slumped on the armchair off to the side. 

"Who wants to go first?" Key asked. Taemin's arms immediately flew up in the air.

"ME ME ME ME ME!!!!" He exclaimed. We all laughed and the game started from there. Taemin turned to Minho.

"Hyung! Truth. Or. Dare." He carefully enunciated the words, and narrowed his eyes playfully at his hyung. Minho rolled his eyes.

"Of course he picks me." Sighing, he straightened up. "Dare..." He proclaimed slowly. Taemin's eyes brightened and an evil glint was seen in his eyes.

"I dare you to run around the house ten times and when you're done you have to...um...act like a chicken!" Taemin demanded. Onew's eyes lit up at the mention of his favorite food. Minho's eyes bugged out.

"BWOH?!" Taemin just pushed him.

"Go!" He waved cheerfully. "See you after ten laps!" Minho reluctantly started jogging towards the kitchen.

"I will get you after the chicken maknae!" He yelled as he took off. Taemin giggled and faced the others.

"Since hyung is busy...Key! Go next!" Key smiled and tapped his forefinger on his chin.

"Hmmmm..." Then he turned to Jonghyun.

"Jjong..." An evil smirk spread across the diva's/birthday boy's face. Jonghyun remained the same.

"Yes?" He nonchalantly asked. Key grinned. "Truth or dare?"

Jonghyun paused before narrowing his eyes determinedly. "Dare." Key gave him a satisfied smirk. His gaze suddenly turned to me and when his eyes locked with mine a shiver spontaneously slithered down my spine. Oh no...

Then he cleared his throat and declared, "I dare you to..." His eyes lingered on me for a moment. My eyes widened. No...he wouldn't...NO KEY--

"...kiss Jessica on the cheek." I choked unvoluntarily on my spit as my cheeks flamed a bright red. DAMN YOU!

 

Jonghyun's POV

"I dare you to...kiss Jessica on the cheek." Key repeated when I didn't respond. My heart rate accelerated and I turned my head to Jessica. She was bright red and was sending silent daggers through Key's heart. I heard him right...right? He said I have to...

"What!?" I exclaimed, finally releasing my shock. Key folded his arms, and I finally noticed his evilness. Urgh...stupid Key...

I gulped loudly and locked eyes with Jessica. Through her eyes I could tell she was really embarassed right now, and not only that but she was fidgeting. And it was only just one peck on the cheek. But what shocked me most was her next words.

"Come on, Jonghyun. Aren't you going to do it?" She was trying hard not to show her panicked self. My heart thumped hard in my chest, hammering my ribcage.

"A-Are you sure?" I asked carefully. She hesitated, almost flinching but then let it go with a nonchalant shrug.

"Your dare. Or are you...scared?" I gaped at her, and she smirked. PSH! Was this chick for real?!

"Tch, me? Scared? Not a chance. I'm more worried about you sweetheart~" I scoffed. She rolled her eyes and tilted her head off to the side.

"Let's get it over with." She muttered. That stung a little, but I shook it off. Slowly, I leaned in. I felt her stiffen and everybody else's eyes on us. I just sighed. Whatever it's just one kiss. I leaned forward and brushed my lips against her skin.

Suddenly, Minho returned and was panting loudly. "Phew!" He exhaled. I instantly pulled back and the other guys groaned.

"MINHO!" They yelled. Minho jumped, startled. 

"What?" He looked around. "Did I miss anything?" Nobody answered him directly, instead looking away and muttering under their breaths. I glanced at Jessica and she didn't meet my eyes.

Yeah. You definitely did.

 


Omo...this is such a short chapter...mianhae x10000! I just wanted to update for my subbies ^^ Comment and subscribe you guyss~ No matter how horrible this chapter was! 

 

~~Your Authors~~